Black Relationships : The Contradiction

I did read it, not all, but a lot. I think your questions were answered more than once; it's how you come off to women that many find offense in. You say you're not sugar coating, but since you rarely say anything to what mookie does, but seemingly brush it off, it just seems like you aren't being brutally honest, but that you're being unmercifully biased.

COP OUT! and youre still off topic. This isnt about me

You're telling both sides the truth, but not telling both sides of the truth when you do so. You only speak about one half and not the other. How can anyone do anything with that? A family is not just a mom and a child, but a dad there also. Giving mookie a pass, which is what you do when you leave it at it's just his way, does not help man, woman, nor child.

All these so called mookies and aspiring mookies need to be told to keep it in their pants.

You may think women are only angry because of bias for women, or because they have been played by mookie, but this isn't so; how? I, for one, haven't been played by a mookie nor fallen for the "tell me anything to get in my pants" lines. Also, I don't simply favor women but humbly respect men in all who he is formed after, with woman coming after man.

So, if it were just bias or shame for being played women speak against your mookie campaign, why then am I telling you that you're going about this from a slanted angle? Why are men even telling you this? You think all these guys are mookies who don't want you to stop their game? Don't kid yourself just to make a point.

Both sides have to own up. You say that women are left with the burden while mookie gets to run off to further play, and her continued actions in dealing with mookies affect the life of the child as a whole; but, what of the mookie who is dad to the child? Is not his continued inaction affecting the child also? Is not his selfish ways to continue his deplorable quest for sex affecting his son's/daughter's well being? Why isn't he there to protect the child? Because he's just a mookie and can't ever change? Is that his designated job from birth? Or isn't he human, too, and can turn around his actions to doing better for himself, the woman, and the child, and if not the woman, for the child at the very least?

Even if majority women were to get it together, do you think that halts all these mean just looking for sex? It wouldn't seem so, but just would seem they'd be more desperate, and then what are the consequences of that? So why wait to address both sides of the issue?

Why are these men so hyped up on sex and being given a pass in that manner? Then they mess with women who only entertain men that use them, and just because they don't bring them home to mama, that somehow excuses the fact that he's dealing dirty to begin with. But if he's knocking these women up, why does it matter that he didn't bring her home and treats her as a whore? He now has a child that he refuses to rear just because he's convinced himself he's has better things to do, and no one even wags a finger at him because he's not the one carrying the child for 9 months.

This is sad that not only women who mess with him give him a pass, but men who blame the woman do so also and then chastise the women for giving mookie a pass just because he plays/played her feelings, and that's all you've been doing. It's hypocritical.

I do believe you want women to do better, but your only giving women, "you have to do better, and let the men do their thing" line, and while that should not stop women from bettering themselves, as someone else doing bad is no excuse to do bad also, you will continue to have disagreement on your hands and people calling you out for not calling out mookie.

I am telling the truth but I'm not telling the truth? Do you understand how convoluted and duplicitous you sound here? The data speaks the truth, I dont have to do anything but quote it. In that you havent and cant produce any data to the contrary, whats you and your minions point?

With so many willing volunteers to give him what he wants, what is their incentive to keep it in their pants?

Could it be that thus far, you are an anomoly? Because the data says youre wrong.

I give up? Could it be that youre enabling again? Could it be like many of you, you cant admit this love for bad boi.s have turned into a psychosis?

Dear, one side doesnt care. They are getting what they want. Sisters keep giving it to them. Moreover, they and people like you, refuse to educate other females to the problem. Furthermore, some dont even want it discussed

Did you really ask why men are so hyped up on sex????? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol: The rest of the paragraph is moot after that. lol

Are you asking do I think if sisters en masse stopped giving it away would guys behavior change? YES!!!!!

The female gives him a pass repeatedly. If you wont stick up for yourself, why should anyone else?

No, I'm giving females, respect yourself and Mookie dies, line. This was discussed at the Million Woman March, for all the good it did. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back