Feb 28, 2009

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
homeboy lives in a house with no mirrors…...
lol - that's why he keeps bringing this topic up so he can try to continue to break woman the same way he broke those mirrors in his home because he obviously didn't like what he was seeing!

This is what is known in psychology as "reflecting". You project onto others, what you really see in yourself thus the constant use of the term LOSER aimed at the black woman, but this is really how he defines himself!! :)

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
This is what is known in psychology as "reflecting". You project onto others, what you really see in yourself thus the constant use of the term LOSER aimed at the black woman, but this is really how he defines himself!! :)
i wasn't gonna go so far as to say "defining himself as loser"; just hurtin and seekin and possibly afraid of what he knows he'll find at the end of the seekin ... and steadily shying away from the concept of startin something where young men can begin to learn to do a better job by these sisters so he don't have to keep beatin up on 'em.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz