Black Events : The Context of White Supremacy w/ Ferrell Winfree

Discussion in 'Black Events' started by kermudgeon247, Mar 27, 2009.

1. kermudgeon247

kermudgeon247 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    The Admitted Racist known as Ferrell Winfree was a previous guest on The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show. Several listeners wrote in the chat room during and at the conclusion of the broadcast that Ms. Winfree was evasive in answering questions and spent most of the program saying things that were not relevant. The host is in agreement with this assessment.

As a student of Racism/White Supremacy, I have observed that White people excel in not answering questions posed by non-whites. I interviewed Ms. Winfree previously; she was direct, honest and I never had to repeat a question to get an answer. I was quite surprised that I had to ask her the same question on multiple occasions to get a response. I expected her to be as honest and direct as she was the first time.

HUGE ERROR. NEVER EXPECT HONESTY OR CANDOR FROM A WHITE PERSON. NEVER!

I was too accommodating of her evasiveness, and the show was adversely impacted as a result. She shared very little constructive information. It was not an economic investment of time and energy.

However, the listeners scrutiny was valuable. Ms. Winfree saw the comments in the chat room and requested an opportunity to respond. She will get her chance:
    Wednesday, April 1st. 9:00PM EASTERN TIME/ 6:00PM PACIFIC
    Tune in. Call with questions: (347) 215-6071
    LINK FOR THE SHOW!