Black Events : The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show w/ Neely Fuller, Jr.

kermudgeon247

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2008
Neely Fuller, Jr. shares his views on the System of White Supremacy. This was an unplanned broadcast, but Mr. Fuller was gracious enough to share his time and thoughts on "homosexual"/anti-sexual behavior. A non-white female and self described "lesbian" called the program. She stated that she was "happy"/gay. Mr. Fuller explained how her "happiness" further illustrates the efficacy of the System of White Supremacy. This was a phenomenal broadcast.

This is an archived program from Thursday, October 1st 2009.
Link: blogtalkradio.com/Victim-of-Racism/2009/10/02/ede

Brother Kermudgeon247 ... you know i love Mr. Fuller, and appreciate you sharing this and all of your shows with us, but aggressive promotion of one's own self is a Benefit of Premium Membership. With Premium Membership you can post a link to your site in every post, talk about it as much as you'd like, promote promote promote.

You are violating the rules when you do this, and you are not a Premium Member, Rule #5.

I encourage you to Become a Premium Member, you have great shows, and we have the ability to help you get the word out. It's a win win.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Greetings Destee

I have been posting my programs here for quite some time. No one informed me that "aggressive promotion" is only allowed for premium members. As I am broke, I do not have the ability to become a premium member. I will observe the rules and refrain from posting my programs.

I suspect this could be "lose/lose". I won't be able to alert people who come to this site about my program, and you all may miss out on some programs that may be of interest to people who have a problem with Racism.

Have a blessed day

Greetings Destee

I have been posting my programs here for quite some time. No one informed me that "aggressive promotion" is only allowed for premium members. As I am broke, I do not have the ability to become a premium member. I will observe the rules and refrain from posting my programs.

I suspect this could be "lose/lose". I won't be able to alert people who come to this site about my program, and you all may miss out on some programs that may be of interest to people who have a problem with Racism.

Have a blessed day

Brother Kermudgeon247 ... yes, you have been allowed to post a long time without anyone saying anything about the rule, because we are often torn, especially when a Brother or Sister is sharing great stuff as you have been. It is our hope that everyone will see the value of this community, and be moved on their own to help, without us having to say anything. It's not an easy call to make, as we want to give everything, but can't stay alive doing that.

Aggressive promotion is a Premium Member Benefit, and it's not fair to give it to those who aren't. In addition, we'd be inundated with folk aggressively promoting their own stuff, never giving anything to help keep the very place they use, alive.

I surely understand being broke, you are not alone in that boat Brother, I'm right there with you.

When there can't be a win/win, a lose/lose might be better than a win/lose, depending on which side one comes out on.

Thanks for being willing to abide by the rules.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back