Black People : The Constitution and Black folks

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 7, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE CONSTITUTION AND BLACK FOLKS
    By Andre Austin

Today I’m gonna be a little bit unorthodox and not talk about the 13,14 and 15 amendments and its correlation to Black people. I’ve decided to pull out other quotations from this freedom document and talk about other contemporary pressing issues.

I got a couple of questions to lay on you from up under my sleeve. So as the fourth of July comes around the corner Black people should utilize as a memorial for our ancestor slaves for the freedom they never had. To honor our ancestors we should analyze and read and reread the constitution with free eyes.

Why is it political correct to use the National Guard when blacks were out of law and order in their riots in reaction mostly to police instigations and abuse but when it comes to Brown people breaking the law at the border its not right to use them to stifle their incursions?. I scanned some readings inside the Constitution. Primarily Article III section 4: advocating that the United States supposed to protect any state having a threat “against invasion”.

Meanwhile, we have white people calling themselves Minute Men having seized the moment and have read the constitution for themselves and decided to take up arms and defend the border for free white persons of white skinned descent. If its cool for them why was it wrong for black men to organize and arm the Black Panthers and observe police officers to see that blacks weren’t doled out any unjust *** Whuppings? Black men I’m told are supposed to be childlike, docile and have good manners and not assert their manhood unless their in the sports arena.

The Minute Men offer up a justification for doing what they do by misapplying sections of our freedom document. The Minute Men along with the NRA, KKK has quoted Amendment II , as adopted in 1791, a trillion times saying: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”. A couple years ago I argued in my essay New Politicians Using Old Dirty Tricks that guns were for country white people and that society doesn’t want blacks to organize and have guns in the inner city. If large groups of blacks went to the border talking about who could or couldn’t enter they would all be in jail before you could say: “Holy Chitlins”. The NRA repetitively keeps on quoting only half of Amendment II: “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”. But this quote is for Armed guards supposedly to be working in conjunction with the State. The original intent of this quote now really today the Militia has evolved into the National Guard not white vigilantes. Now you tell me if a million black ants were crawling, swimming and jumping at the border of Mexico, Canada, and Florida calling themselves Haitians and Jamaicans and practicing Voo-dooo magic; then every white person with a pickup truck from down South with a confederated flag and shot gun would be there at the border to greet them: “Go back to Africa we only want Mexicans to be our indentured servants now”. Plus, the Catholic Bishops want as many Mexicans as possible High-Jumping the fence over here so they can fill up their dwindling pews too. The NRA is slick. If you say something over and over again for 30 plus years and half quote the constitution you might end up having an armed private society that deters other nations from wanting to invade us militarily. There’s nothing wrong with hunting duck and dear as long as we don’t hunt each other like VP ****, “quick draw” Cheney. Why do white businesses now want labor that doesn’t even speak English over Black slang? Its schizophrenia!!! & Cheap labor and they can’t assert their rights when you got no Green card for Mr. Gringo, our Mr. Charlie when U speak no English. Our corporate traitors and most of all of their sons and daughters know Black slang/Ebonics they suck it up all day long in billions of sales of DVD’s & CD’s so don’t act like we are speaking a foreign language here. Be real its racism and greed.

Now, If a half a million white people were screaming and begging for food, shelter and water would we see the National Guard pointing guns at their faces? Nope, they would be making sure those folks down in Louisiana got the hell out of dodge city. Speaking of Louisiana. What is up with William Jefferson? He has taken the storing of loaves of bread in your freezer to a new bigger level. And the FBI going on a dry run by invading the US house of Representatives. You see they really want to sick the police dogs on the Senate and House members they hate to keep them in check and subordinate them so that King George can maximize his theocratic rule. It’s a mad house. Yes he is my king I’m not his constituent; therefore I’m his subject & object of pity. But anyway William Jefferson should get hip and wise and real fast like. Jefferson should also read up on the constitution. As far as I understand everything in his house office was seized by a warrant that didn’t describe the things to be seized which runs contrary to Amendment IV: “No warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized”. They violated this amendment when they took everything, leaving Jefferson open to violations of his constituents privacy, and political strategy crossing the lines of the separation and balance of powers from the three branches of government. Now with all that said Bro. Jefferson is still a fool for having all that bread in the freezer. But make no mistake about it, politicians from all sides are receiving and sending alms of bribes by multiplying fish and bread to their constituents and vice versa. It’s a dirty game. And I think in return we should make some Voo-Dooo dolls and paralyze the Coast Guard for a few days by shoving some needles and hot tamales up their ***’s so that blacks & brown’s can get a piece of the action and a piece of the American pie and dream when everybody else thinks its their natural born right to come up in here and exploit us to near extinction.

The constitution is a living document and if we can’t apply it to our contemporary lives then we might as well roll up its hemp parchments and get high and die.

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    AACOOLDRE

Keep pressing on this. Iron it out further. I believe you are making some valid points.

Now Bro. Jefferson got busted by those who gave him the funds. He may not have been the only one skimming from the Constituents. Politicians know that extra money besides what they are allotted can be skimmed and go unnoticed. The Republicans needed to set up a Dem. They are busted and shown badly corrupted.

You know it's a double wammy and fun ( their racist kind of fun ) thing for Repub's when they not only can set up a Democrat. But when he is Black.. that carries that extra punch of who they see the Democrats as.

The Democrats would have no problem if we were not on their ticket.
    Southern America still hates us and No white Democrat can even pander them for votes unless he sells out to a southern running mate and goes false on us. And without us Democrats wouldn't exist.

All of America's ills are of their own demise. They needed cheap labor and brown skin so they opend up Texas and flooded them thru. California saw a few but would have screamed bloody murder. If the numbers were like Texas allowed. Since fair skin and blue eyes can't stand in the sun and pick strawberry's, garlic and broccoli. And brown skin dark eyes can. A new slavery was born.

It was no problem until poor whites felt shut out because of this tight economy and high gas prices. They had to let their hired help go. Do some work on their own and now they are mad. As always the lash goes against the back of the slave. Master would never self inflict wounds to self.

Now to come up. We don't need their stinking laws. We don't need their stinking justice or permission. We just need to get mad and focused and to do that... we have to admit that the beatings do hurt. Over the years we have become numb to the whip. We have to break out of solitary confinement.

Every black family in the inner city should take a vacation. Some have never gone on a serious trip out of their community. So that the cost isn't high. Go to Hawaii. The cost is about two hundred - fifty per person - Great investment in one's self and take the whole family. Live on the beach for a week. The weather is always good and never gets below 70 degrees at night.

See the world. Then come back here and with that new perpective get started on a rebirth of black creativity never seen by mankind. If asked what is going on say....:happens:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the constitution in the black community