Chief Elder Osiris : THE CONSCIOUS BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT ON THIS INTERNET.

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THE CONSCIOUS BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT ON THIS INTERNET.

By Chief Elder Osiris

Well what do we mean when we say Conscious Black Folks. I know what I mean but that is not necessary what other Black Folks Mean, so I can just only share with you what I mean when I make reference to conscious Black Folks.

My definition of Conscious Black Folks are those Black People that know what it mean to get up and not knowing where the days meal will come from, they are Black Folks that do not have a Job that pay them a respectful wage, they are Black Folks who know what the Feeling is to be Profiled twenty four seven, having no need to have done anything so call illegal, they are Black People that know what it feel to be serving Time for no other reason than for being Black, they are people who know that all of this America Dream Bull Do' Do is not meant for them and they know that they are to far down the Social Economic Line to get a Slice of the American Pie, they are people that know what it mean to be Black in America and the Wider World and they are people that have no problem with their Blackness and do not embrace the socialization of Integration / Assimilation, and they have no desire to be nothing else but whom they are, Black and Pride, demonstrating that such a slogan was more than a fad with them and did not leave their Mind with the Sixties.

The Black Conscious is where I refer to as the Streets, there is where you will find real Black People and we walk right by them every day, some of us even turn up our Nose at them, because of their Natural born realness.

Whenever the so call Afrikan American get ready to send a convincing message to their Bosses, they do not go to the Internet nor to Professionals of Black so call Afrikans strutting their Flawed Education, they take their behind right down there to the Street and have someone from the street to Recruit those Black Real conscious People, they who have no Job to Loose and / or is not trying to convince the oppressors to promote them to some administration position, or win Tenure in the Education System, they are the closer to being in touch with their Divine Self than those other Black Folks who have to speak the correct English, be aware of their style of Hair, knowing when to show a Happy Face and recite everything that the oppressors say regarding Race and the Relationship we must have with them.

No beloved, you will not find Conscious Black Folks on the Internet, they will not support anything that is claiming to be about Black People and they most certainly will not embrace the issue of Reparation or contribute to the Freedom for Black People and they will not do so because they do not identify with anything Black, meaning that there is no Black Conscious people on this Internet that has a Blackness that will agitate them to act in behalf of Black People Freedom, of coutse there are few exceptions but not to have compelling influence on this internet.

Everybody that is not Black take advantage of this Internet to further their cause with the exception of Black Internet users, a people without a Black Conscious and when someone come alone identifying our Behavior, we take it to mean that someone is out to get everybody to Think that way, yet that way is doing nothing but citing the Divine Truth about the Hypocrisy of Black people faking to be Black Conscious on this Internet and you can take it or leave it.

The Real Conscious of Black People are on the Ground and we today are reluctant to go down there where they are, Hell most of you are afraid to go to the streets where the Divine Black Conscious reside, so any appeal to this Internet Black folks, that go beyond the self stroking of each other and we attempting to show how much of the white folks Information we have taken to Memory, will get you only the ignorance of Black Folks on this Internet concerning the Conscious of whom we Black People are and what we should be doing to save the Black Life of the Black Nation.

Here is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris,

I hear you and understand what you are saying.

All i can say, hope for, is that you remain forever encouraged.

Sometimes we don't know who is reading our words, who is being moved, who's heart is being opened and/or changed. Yes, the pace is slow, but if we stop, there will be no hope. There will be no where the words of the conscious can be found on the Internet at all, if others have their way.

Remain Forever Encouraged Beloved.

:heart:

Destee

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    that is one thing that i have experienced both back in 84-86 and today as i am out here; this is where one will find real. being cold will make one get real. being hungry will make one get real. seeing babies out here struggling will make one get real. sadly, however, we be much too busy trying to stay alive to much sweat how to do something collectively constructive; it pretty much takes all of our energies to survive.

these are some good folks in a harsh place. sitting here in the library looking around to see what we are doing i see quite a few of us messing with our laptops and helping others to get there boxen working. but to try to pull something together? much too busy for that, eh?

on the other hand, i still opine that when we decide to get over this "black thang" and get back to being Africans, we'll turn this world on it's ear!!

essentially, those of us that have the stuff are much too comfortable to make the changes that are needed to get up out of this mess. (not the "homeless/street people" mess but the mess that ensnares our people.) i don't think it's gonna come from the ranks of the "working class" with fine houses, jobs and gq styling ...

4. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    it is said that "wisdom comes from the country and polish comes from the city." it may very well take some method of merging a few pieces of the two to get a start going. maybe?

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    My beloved destee, to you do I bow and I hear you very clearly, so let us keep doing what is Divinely in Order for us to do.

To beloved An afrikan, All You say I am in Harmony With, with the exception of you putting us as being Afrikan above our blackness, are you aware of the fact that you were Black way before the oppressors identifued us as Afrikans ?

Yes Beloved, we must reclaim our Blackness Mind Conscious, because within that Blackness lies the Divine Mind we inherited from our Ancient First Way Ancestors, Black that they were, which give us the naturalness to be.

Be Strong Beloved and always protect your Blackness, the stuff no one else is qualified to copy.

Here is Lovingly Thinking Of You and My Dear Beloved Destee

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    when i hear it from "old school" African Elders, who have been totally untouched by western/american influence/education, that we are more properly referred to as "black" rather than African, i'll buy into it. until then, to my mind, "black" is a term that we have been allowed to define ourselves as which tends to seemingly keep us from the ancient ways, values and Spirituality. ("religion" is NOT "Spirituality"; another mind twist to keep us twisted.)

and, if you please, that is anAfrican; one word, lower case "an", upper case "African". or do the rules of grammar/punctuation take precedence over what i choose to call myself and how i choose to spell it?

7. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Brother anAfrican, from one brother to another, your response to the Elder seems disrespectful and sarcastic.

We don't have to agree on everything, but keep in mind this thread is not created in the open forum, it is created in this Elder's own space.

I'm sure the elder does not format your screen name with malicious intent.

Peace

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    Brother kemetkind, there is neither disrespect nor sarcasm intended, nor included, in my comment. that is my viewpoint and i will always voice my viewpoint. although, in truth, i sadly find that i don't much speak up these days because i can only treat the current status of what your society calls "life" with sarcasm disrespect as that is all that it is worthy of ... as can be alluded to from the original post in this thread, eh?

but the truth of the matter is is that this is something that i have been really feeling lately: it doesn't seem as if we will ever get much of anywhere until we re-embrace whatever it is/was that we called ourselves before we were ever invaded and lost the northern half of our home, let alone what has been done to us since the rest of europe "discovered" us.

but, hey; i can go back to not speaking up and just doing the same ol' internal slow burn i get while watching how Black people deal. there just seems to be so much more respect and such that we could be showing to each other.

`scuse; i shall return to lurking now.
    bye.

OTOH, that bit from "or do the rules ..." could fit within the realms of what you were speaking of ...

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved AnAfrican, Need I tell you I meant you no disrespect about the way I presented your Name, but what your reply suggest is that you are not open to Reasoning of a Divine Nature and before you attack the Old School as you refer to me and that which I share, you should Know that This Old School have Travel the Path you can not travel, as I now travel the Path you now travel and I will not enter into an Argument with you about what I know will distract from what our people need to know and yes beloved, I remain Firm in that which I share, which require us to Think with a Mind we have abandon and need to reclaim, that Mind being our Divine Mind.

Beloved I am not here to convence you or anyone else of that which I share with you, as I always say, You may take what I share or Leave it alone and proceed the way we now Travel.

Again Beloved, I meant you no Disrespect but it seem that you are up set with that which I share, that beloved I will not apoligize for sharing the Divine truth with our Black People, a peole full of Melanin that cause our Pigment to be without Color and in this World Culture, Black is not a color.

Be strong and become Wise Afrikans of Black Pigment.

I usually do not respond to such a behavior you have displayed , but I am moved by your Energy of Dislike about that which you have not allowed yourself to concentrate upon.

I Leave you with determination to share with our People a Divine Truth we have Long Forgotten.

Beloved It Is I That Mean You No Harm.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    i am not sure how, or why, my comments have engendered these responses. perhaps i have grown a bit more acerbic in these months that i've been out here, during which it was found that a black woman had convinced my father to change his will, cutting out ALL of the children; have been completely misrepresented in other areas similar to what has happened here (suggesting that it might, indeed, be me) and am really feeling like a complete stranger in a strange land. one of the biggest conundrums that i now face is the issue of seeking to present a paradigm shift while attempting to express it in terms of the current paradigm; i run into too many issues just like this, (and sadly, most often when seeking to share with modern day Diasporan Africans). even as you, sometimes the things/manner that i am moved to share don't always sit comfortably with everybody.

i never meant any disrespect toward anyone, particularly not toward an Elder (sometimes it seems as if i am part of one of the last generations that just cannot do that), and i still don't.

i know that there was no disrespect intended in the presentation of my name; i merely spoke to the spelling. (<grin> there's that capital "an" again. lol)

further, i did not, nor would not, "attack the old school", and i was not referring to you when i used the term. in this case, the "old school" that i am referring to would be those Elders that have never been influenced by this western turn of thought such that they have no need to seek to return to the ancient first way school of thought since they never left it in the first place. this stems from my feelings that it might not be the height of respect for those of us in the diaspora to seek to dictate/define the/any "truths" concerning our people until we actually know them from those of us that have remained within/on the continent as we have been strongly influenced by the experiences following our trip across the middle passage.

sadly, this exchange has now degenerated into my experiencing "feelings" with regard to "you are not open", "you attack the old school", "path you can not travel", "energy of dislike about that which you have not allowed yourself to concentrate upon", but it would be most inappropriate of me to express any more concerning that than this.

while it is true that in both of our minds, neither of us owes an apology, i will apologize to the Family for this exchange and hope that this can be an end of it?