Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

To AI D, I know you are going to read this, so that is the reason I didn't address this to you.

My research is based on scientific confirmations through research and reference sources, while Fireman, initally REBUTTED one of my earlier statements with a reference (video reference) source, but then she shifted to just wanting people to belief in her faith--Blindly.

Again you put words into my mouth. I don't want anyone nor am I trying to get anyone to belief in my faith. I just like debating a religious topic.

Fireman shifted from using a reference source to just stating her beliefs and faith, while I am addressing this topic with the fruits of my faith and research that pertains to the ultimate truth being confirmed through works.

You haven't provide anything relevant to backing up your claims. Where are you scriptures? Why didn't you quote some of you research and give your resources so others could look at it? Didn't I provide you with some scriptures.

Oh, btw, I am a man. 100% a man. Don't let the Avatar fool you. I love beautiful black women.

Last edited:
You never said that [paraphrasing] no one can prove whether or not Jesus existed? No one knows whether or not Moses existed? Come on, dear. Why would a 'Believer in Christ' as you call yourself advocate doubt about the life of Moses or Jesus in a public community when this subject is historically based. These men were born; they were written to have a birthdate and a death date; just like Julius Ceasar or Augustus or ... Hitler. Why would a Christian go around speading doubt about the existence of people who are the known foundation of the Bible writings?
I never said that I didn't believe that Moses or Jesus existed. I stated that you can't prove it historically that they did, especially Moses. You stated that history records that they shows that they can. Then where in history does it state that besides the Torah and the Bible or even the Quran? All basically books of faith. Again you are not right. And again you try to say that I say this or meant that when it is obvious to anyone viewing this thread that I did not. Whew!

Also you refer to me as "her." Now that is an insult and a mean spirited one. However, I will not trade insult for insult. Then I would be just like you. It take discipline and much self control to refrain from striking back. But my strength comes from my faith.

I am not addressing faith in this topic. I am not the one saying 'no one knows whether or not Jesus existed or Moses existed! Get out, Fireman. You need to read Romans 14.

You are the one saying that you can prove historically that Jesus and Moses existed and I said you cannot. Which is true. We believe that they existed by our faith..

I can acknowledge your beliefs, but I am addressing this thread topic about the descendants of Israel vs Kush on merit; script, methodology, science as it pertains to references and research.

And I acknowledge your beliefs and respect them. Oh, I "believe" that Keturah was "black" or a Kushite or maybe part Semite and Kushite. Her descendants seem to have Kushite sounding names and they definitely moved south in what is now Saudi Arabia. But I'll leave that to you, since you are the expect on matters such as this. LOL

I just like debating a religious topic.

I am addressing this thread which is about the descendants of Israel vs Kush and I am addressing this subject on a historical basis. You rebutted me, initially with a reference then you shifted to your beliefs. I am not addressing the religious aspect.

You haven't provide anything relevant to backing up your claims. Where are you scriptures?
NOw you are lying. I have provided scripture references and you know it. The scripture you provide is based on your religious views and has nothing to do with the topic of this thread in which I addressed. Then you put out a false suggestion with another scripture about Peter, John Mark and Marcus. Then you want to state your beliefs on Peter, John Mark, Paul, with no references.

Oh, btw, I am a man. 100% a man. Don't let the Avatar fool you. I love beautiful black women.

No, I had no idea that you were a man because of the Avatar. I would never insult anyone in that regards. I absolutely thought that you were a woman, based on the avatar and thought that your name "Fireman" was a description of your passion. Again, I had no idea that you were a male.

I stated that you can't prove it historically that they did, especially Moses. You stated that history records that they shows that they can.

" I stated that you can't prove it historically that they did, especially Moses. You stated that history records that they shows that they can. "

So, instead of trying to spead doubt about some historical figure like Augustus or the leaders of the Roman Empire, or Jezebel, or etc., you think it is important to spread doubt about the historical writings of Moses or Jesus? People like you don't raise any doubt about other ancient people, but claim to be a follower of Christ. You are spreading doubt. That is the purpose of the Anti-Christ. I am not addressing your beliefs, I am addressing the historical aspect of ancient people like Moses and Jesus.

All basically books of faith.

That is your opinion. However, the Bible addresses Moses and Jesus and Noah with a birthdate and a death date, just like other ancient leaders who have been scripted. That is an issue of historical recording. I have already stated that the Egyptian records mark Moses and Joseph, and the Persian records mark Daniel, and other Israelites like Nehemiah, and Queen Esther and etc. I do plan to share more of my research 'in context', but now, I am addressing the descendants 'Children' of Israel vs Kushites.

You are the one saying that you can prove historically that Jesus and Moses existed and I said you cannot. Which is true. We believe that they existed by our faith..

Well, I understand that you believe that President Trump exists by your faith, and other humans exist based on your fatih, however, other people may believe based upon script references. I am addressing script reference.

We believe that they existed by our faith..

I understand that you believe that the Roman Empire existed by your faith and that things of the past, historical past exist by your faith. However, I am addressing historical records.

And I acknowledge your beliefs and respect them. Oh, I "believe" that Keturah was "black" or a Kushite or maybe part Semite and Kushite. Her descendants seem to have Kushite sounding names and they definitely moved south in what is now Saudi Arabia. But I'll leave that to you, since you are the expect on matters such as this. LOL

Now, why would you laugh about this? I absolutely agree with your 'believing about Keturah being 'Black' ased upon her name in relation to Kushite and Semite! I have done research and based my belief due to other people and script sources, --contrasting and comparing. No, I am not an expert, but have done research and base my belief on others'.

NOw you are lying. I have provided scripture references and you know it. The scripture you provide is based on your religious views and has nothing to do with the topic of this thread in which I addressed. Then you put out a false suggestion with another scripture about Peter, John Mark and Marcus. Then you want to state your beliefs on Peter, John Mark, Paul, with no references.

No I am not lylng. You haven't provided any scripture except 1st Peter 5;13. All the scriptures I provided is based on the Bible and it "does" pertain to what we were discussing. I have done research too. There are qualification for being a Roman citizen, just like there are qualifications of being an American citizen.

There was nothing false about the scriptures concerning 1st. Peter. Peter didn't write it. He more than likely dictated it to Silas (at first I said Mark but I kept confusing Mark with Peter in the Gospel of Mark). 1st. Peter 5:12 ( Silas is helping Peter. 1st Peter was written in Greek. Peter was not that educated in Greek script. But Silas was).

No, I had no idea that you were a man because of the Avatar. I would never insult anyone in that regards. I absolutely thought that you were a woman, based on the avatar and thought that your name "Fireman" was a description of your passion. Again, I had no idea that you were a male

Thanks!

That is your opinion. However, the Bible addresses Moses and Jesus and Noah with a birthdate and a death date, just like other ancient leaders who have been scripted. That is an issue of historical recording. I have already stated that the Egyptian records mark Moses and Joseph, and the Persian records mark Daniel, and other Israelites like Nehemiah, and Queen Esther and etc. I do plan to share more of my research 'in context', but now, I am addressing the descendants 'Children' of Israel vs Kushites.

I know we live is a society that is Western dominated with thought. I believe, which I take for a fact, that Moses, Jesus, Daniel, and all the Israelites mentioned in the Bible existed. I know that ancient Persian script mentions Daniel, Queen Esther, and Nehemiah. I know that even ancient Egyptian script have a reference to possibly Joseph. I haven't yet heard of any mention of Moses. And for Jesus only that a man with his name did exist. But what they did as it relates to God and His divine works are only in the Bible and the religious texts I have mentioned. That is why I keep emphasizing faith.

Well, I understand that you believe that President Trump exists by your faith, and other humans exist based on your fatih, however, other people may believe based upon script references. I am addressing script reference.

I think I am beginning to see your point. You are using ancient text not associated with anything Western. Good! I may have been debating from a Western point of view. I'd like to see more of what you present.

Oh, btw, Paul was a "dark skinned" Hellenist Jew. In fact, he had to convince the non-Hellenist Jews that he was a Jew.

However, I am addressing historical records.

And not from a Western dominated thought. Great! Again show me what you got.

Now, why would you laugh about this? I absolutely agree with your 'believing about Keturah being 'Black' ased upon her name in relation to Kushite and Semite! I have done research and based my belief due to other people and script sources, --contrasting and comparing. No, I am not an expert, but have done research and base my belief on others'.

Don't misinterpret my laugh as making fun of you. I was not.

We have been dominated by a Western train of thought.

Keep doing what you are doing. I would like to see more.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back