Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

If you mean what I have stated about evolution not supported by the Bible I disagree with you. I believe that it is in the first few chapters of Genesis. You just don't know that much about evolution. Maybe if you did, then you would understand.

The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. It is a book based on faith. We believe the Bible and other scriptures because we have faith in it or them. In other words, the Bible is a book of "faith"as well as other scriptures. We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh).

You have your view on evolution and creation and I have mine.

“If you mean what I have stated about evolution not supported by the Bible I disagree with you. I believe that it is in the first few chapters of Genesis. You just don't know that much about evolution. Maybe if you did, then you would understand. "

The reference GENESIS does not say anything about EVOLUTION when it comes to Adam and Eve. That word is not used at all.

"The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. It is a book based on faith. We believe the Bible and other scriptures because we have faith in it or them. In other words, the Bible is a book of "faith"as well as other scriptures. We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh)."

WOW! The Bible in and of itself is a work of CONFIRMATION. The historical aspect of Egypt is also recored in all CIVILIZATIONS including the Israelites. I am not speaking about ALL but the prophecies that have come to past and scripted.

"You have your view on evolution and creation and I have mine.”"

Oh no. I am not speaking about our opinions, here, but I am speaking from a scholarly perspective. Your reference source is the Bible regarding EVOLUTION and about Adam and Eve and that is a joke. The Book of Genesis clearly states that Adam was created.

“It doesn't have to be in the Bible to be an occurrence of nature or a nature process of nature.”

What!? But your source is the Bible.

“Who said I wanted people to believe me about evolution and creation? People believe what they want to believe. I'm not trying to get people to believe what I believe. Lol”

Okay, that is a problem, then if you are confessing that you are a 'follower of Christ'.

“I'm new to this board. But can you be more specific and tell me where in the Black Christian Section?”

Yes. I made several post in the BLACK CHRISTIAN SECTION and the main title is NOAH.

Fireman, I will post some Bible script references that regard this topic, however, I also plan to use this debate as a stepping stone to share some research about THE ORIGINAL SIN in EDEN that involve Adam, Eve, and SATAN and, show the timelines of this event to expound upon the PRE-ADAM HOMONIDS such as THE NEANDERTHALS.

I do plan to use this thread to share more research about the NEANDERTHALS and other HOMONIDS and how the Creator has brought this to light in the Bible, THE WORD OF GOD.

The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. ...We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh).

"The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. ... We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh)."

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 PETER 1:20.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 1 PETER 1:21.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. ST MATTHEW 4:4.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. ST MATTHEW 5:18, 20.

Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. GALATIANS 3:15.
----------------------------------------------------

You are reading books, and scripts about Moses and the Egyptian civilization and the Roman civilization and etc., books that were written by more than one person and then confirmed. LIkewise, we must confirm scripture. But I agree with you in that no one know all and therefore, I concentrate on what I have researched and chosen to study in depth.

Fireman, think about our American courts today, when the judge gets a report from a medical source about PATERNITY TEST that can be confirmed to 99+ % about a father being the one to father a child, that is a serious confirmation! This is what I am addressing-- THE Y-DNA!

“If you mean what I have stated about evolution not supported by the Bible I disagree with you. I believe that it is in the first few chapters of Genesis. You just don't know that much about evolution. Maybe if you did, then you would understand. "

The reference GENESIS does not say anything about EVOLUTION when it comes to Adam and Eve. That word is not used at all.

"The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. It is a book based on faith. We believe the Bible and other scriptures because we have faith in it or them. In other words, the Bible is a book of "faith"as well as other scriptures. We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh)."

WOW! The Bible in and of itself is a work of CONFIRMATION. The historical aspect of Egypt is also recored in all CIVILIZATIONS including the Israelites. I am not speaking about ALL but the prophecies that have come to past and scripted.

"You have your view on evolution and creation and I have mine.”"

Oh no. I am not speaking about our opinions, here, but I am speaking from a scholarly perspective. Your reference source is the Bible regarding EVOLUTION and about Adam and Eve and that is a joke. The Book of Genesis clearly states that Adam was created.

“It doesn't have to be in the Bible to be an occurrence of nature or a nature process of nature.”

What!? But your source is the Bible.

“Who said I wanted people to believe me about evolution and creation? People believe what they want to believe. I'm not trying to get people to believe what I believe. Lol”

Okay, that is a problem, then if you are confessing that you are a 'follower of Christ'.

“I'm new to this board. But can you be more specific and tell me where in the Black Christian Section?”

Yes. I made several post in the BLACK CHRISTIAN SECTION and the main title is NOAH.

Fireman, I will post some Bible script references that regard this topic, however, I also plan to use this debate as a stepping stone to share some research about THE ORIGINAL SIN in EDEN that involve Adam, Eve, and SATAN and, show the timelines of this event to expound upon the PRE-ADAM HOMONIDS such as THE NEANDERTHALS.

I do plan to use this thread to share more research about the NEANDERTHALS and other HOMONIDS and how the Creator has brought this to light in the Bible, THE WORD OF GOD.

It doesn't have to be stated. It is implied. If you knew anything about evolution, then it parallel the first few chapters of Genesis.

You have stated that Noah was in Egypt. Where are your scriptures to support that. If you have any, then post them on this thread. If fact, it is not ever implied that Noah was in Egypt. My assumption about Genesis and evolution is more valid than your assumption about Noah being in Egypt.

If the Bible is a work of confirmation, then why hasn't the entire world embrace it? Why? Because everyone doesn't believe it. "We walk by faith (what we believe), not by sight (what we can prove)."Only by faith can we please God. When we walk by faith we put our trust in Him and not in ourselves. When we walk by what we can prove, we trust in ourselves and not God.

But it doesn't say how or by what process. And God couldn't tell us how or by what process because man didn't have that type of knowledge or understanding and never will, unless he is greater than God. But God gave humans a mind with intelligence to understand things about this physical world and by doing so to see and understand the greatness of God.

No, it is not a problem. Jesus never forced his views on anyone.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back