Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

No, it does not. Evolution is a form of creation or a process of creation. I don't need references to support this. It is self explanatory.

“No, it does not. Evolution is a form of creation or a process of creation. I don't need references to support this. It is self explanatory.”

This is not the issue. I am requesting you provide a reference to what you believe. You are stating your beliefs.
-----

“What scripture are you referring to? And what Seals have all been open? Now you give some references.

What scientific details did God give Job?”

Oh no. I provided you references and will continue to do so, but I will not provide YOU just because you request NOW, until you respect my requests earlier for you to back up what you 'believe'. Regarding scriptures, you can find them too, yourself. I am not expecting you to just 'BELIEVE ME', that is why I provided scripures as a reference source! I will definitely provide the exact scriptures to this very subject, but not in response to you, until you respect me and do the same, as I have requested earlier.
------

“…In fact, love is more important than hope. And hope is more important that faith.”

You are not understanding and fully explaining that LOVE means CHARITY--Giving. It is an action word, and you are not giving any proof to back up what you are saying. You expect people to just believe you. That is wrong.
----------

"A very poor and ignorant judgement based on your perception. smh"

Uh uh. You are calling my judgement ignorant based on my perception, nevertheless, I provided references, but you have not. Geez. It's not my perception or beliefs that I am providing, but here you are, offering people your 'beliefs'--yet you say you have a degree.
-----

“There is no proof that Noah was in Egypt nor do the scriptures state that. Again only your opinion.”

I have provided extensive research and references in this very community. So, no, it is not my opinion. Unlike you who just wnat people to believe, I have provided references about Noah being in Egypt!!! Face it, you just don't believe the Bible about Noah. You are not a Christian. LOL.
-----

“There is no proof that was known for his math skills. It is not in scripture. ...Again just your opinion and nothing else to back it up. And you ask me for some reference. Lol”

Again, I did provide a Biblical reference and will provide the actual scriptures but not for you. No, unlike you, I would never expect people to just believe me! I would never expext people to just believe my opinions. That would be a supremacist! LOL.
----

There is not proof that Moses ever existed. ..."

LOL. Let's face it you just don't believe in the Bible. LOL. You believe because someone told you something, and you ACCEPT what you want. YOu picke and choose blindly what you want.

But again, I will provide this general Biblical reference in that Jesus said, UNLESS WE EXCEED THE BLASPHEMIES OF THE PUBLICATIONS AND MANMADE LAWS OF TODAY, WE WILL IN NO WISE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. We must deal with script that has printed lies. We must support our findings with research, references, proof.

No, it wasn't because they were educated. Daniel predicted a dream for the king. Daniel could also predict and interpret things of the future.

“No, it wasn't because they were educated. Daniel predicted a dream for the king. Daniel could also predict and interpret things of the future. “

No, you are wrong about script. And, yes, I could be wrong, but this is what I remember the script saying in that Nebuchad chose Daniel and select Jews because they were educated! But I will go back and look at the reference to make sure I did not make a mistake in my reference source.
-----

“More than anything Paul was a Hellenist Jew and a Roman citizen. Peter was not. ....”

You are diverting. The scriptures say what Paul said and he detailed his own background. He did NOT say that he was a Hellenist Jew, but again, that is a diversion. I pointed out that he was educated on SCRIPT. You are providing no valid references about Paul. You just want people to believe you.
-------

“... Peter may also not have written book subscribed to him. Doing this time people often had others to write for them. ...”

Again, this is your opinion. The Bible Books are ascribed to Peter, but you don't want to believe in the Bible. LOL. You want people to just believe you! LOL.
-------

“....There is every indication that the apostle Mark may have written the books subscribed to Peter. The writing styles are very similar and Mark and Peter were very close. In fact, Peter referred to Mark as a son.”

That has nothing to do with the Books of Peter. You just want people to believe you! LOL.
-----

“Well you surely haven't.”

Oh yes, I have provided references to all that I have stated. My research on all that I have addressed is well reserched with references in this very community in the Black Christian section. And again, due to your request in your recent post, I would not honor your request for you because you have not done the same. You just want people to believe you. All of my statements have a source!-- a VALID reference source.

“No, it does not. Evolution is a form of creation or a process of creation. I don't need references to support this. It is self explanatory.”

This is not the issue. I am requesting you provide a reference to what you believe. You are stating your beliefs.
-----

“What scripture are you referring to? And what Seals have all been open? Now you give some references.

What scientific details did God give Job?”

Oh no. I provided you references and will continue to do so, but I will not provide YOU just because you request NOW, until you respect my requests earlier for you to back up what you 'believe'. Regarding scriptures, you can find them too, yourself. I am not expecting you to just 'BELIEVE ME', that is why I provided scripures as a reference source! I will definitely provide the exact scriptures to this very subject, but not in response to you, until you respect me and do the same, as I have requested earlier.
------

“…In fact, love is more important than hope. And hope is more important that faith.”

You are not understanding and fully explaining that LOVE means CHARITY--Giving. It is an action word, and you are not giving any proof to back up what you are saying. You expect people to just believe you. That is wrong.
----------

"A very poor and ignorant judgement based on your perception. smh"

Uh uh. You are calling my judgement ignorant based on my perception, nevertheless, I provided references, but you have not. Geez. It's not my perception or beliefs that I am providing, but here you are, offering people your 'beliefs'--yet you say you have a degree.
-----

“There is no proof that Noah was in Egypt nor do the scriptures state that. Again only your opinion.”

I have provided extensive research and references in this very community. So, no, it is not my opinion. Unlike you who just wnat people to believe, I have provided references about Noah being in Egypt!!! Face it, you just don't believe the Bible about Noah. You are not a Christian. LOL.
-----

“There is no proof that was known for his math skills. It is not in scripture. ...Again just your opinion and nothing else to back it up. And you ask me for some reference. Lol”

Again, I did provide a Biblical reference and will provide the actual scriptures but not for you. No, unlike you, I would never expect people to just believe me! I would never expext people to just believe my opinions. That would be a supremacist! LOL.
----

There is not proof that Moses ever existed. ..."

LOL. Let's face it you just don't believe in the Bible. LOL. You believe because someone told you something, and you ACCEPT what you want. YOu picke and choose blindly what you want.

But again, I will provide this general Biblical reference in that Jesus said, UNLESS WE EXCEED THE BLASPHEMIES OF THE PUBLICATIONS AND MANMADE LAWS OF TODAY, WE WILL IN NO WISE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. We must deal with script that has printed lies. We must support our findings with research, references, proof.
-----

Obviously you don't know anything about evolution or the process of evolution. Why don't you look it up and then you can provide me with a reference? Heck, even the Bible implies or infers to an evolutionary process. Go back and reread the first few chapters of Genesis.

------

I just have. Now what Seals have all been opened and what scientific details did God give Job?

----------

No you are not understanding fully the meaning of Love. Charity is just one aspect of love. Love is unconditional.. It is giving and forgiving unconditionally that comes from the heart or spirit of man or humans. The same as God's love is unconditional and was shown to us through Jesus Christ to all who "believe."

-----

You haven't provided any references. All you have done is stated something related to scripture and want to say that is a reference such as Joseph and Moses. Come on you can do better than that.

Tell me where to go to find your reference that Noah was in Egypt?

I really don't like being considered a Christian. To many non-Christians (Christians in name only and not in spirit) have given Christianity a bad name. I'd rather be known as a "Follower of Christ."

Again show me where to go to find these references? I don't expect people to believe me. It is you who seems to want people to believe you. Maybe you are the supremacist by your statement.

There is no proof that Moses ever existed? By saying that doesn't mean that "I" don't believe that he did. In fact, I do. That's why I said "We walk by faith and not by sight." It is not what we can prove but what we believe. But you keep saying prove this and that but haven't shown me anything that you can prove.

Obviously you don't know anything about evolution or the process of evolution. Why don't you look it up and then you can provide me with a reference? Heck, even the Bible implies or infers to an evolutionary process. Go back and reread the first few chapters of Genesis.

“Obviously you don't know anything about evolution or the process of evolution. Why don't you look it up and then you can provide me with a reference? Heck, even the Bible implies or infers to an evolutionary process. Go back and reread the first few chapters of Genesis. “

No where in the Bible is the word, EVOLUTION or any word that pertains to that. But you need to show your reference if you believe this.

“I just have. Now what Seals have all been opened and what scientific details did God give Job?”

No you have not offered any references. With the exception of your first REBUTTAL regarding Y-DNA origins, you have not provided any other. You just want people to believe you about evolution being the same as Creation.

“No you are not understanding fully the meaning of Love. Charity is just one aspect of love. Love is unconditional.. It is giving and forgiving unconditionally that comes from the heart or spirit of man or humans. The same as God's love is unconditional and was shown to us through Jesus Christ to all who "believe."”

The context of which we are speaking of concerning NEANDERTHALS being extinct, yes, I do agree that God's love is unconditional -- TO A POINT!!!-- But not when it comes to BLASPHEMY and this is where you are showing your ignorance. LOL.

“You haven't provided any references. All you have done is stated something related to scripture and want to say that is a reference such as Joseph and Moses. Come on you can do better than that.”

“Tell me where to go to find your reference that Noah was in Egypt?

Oh, now you are lying. You don't have to accept my references, but they are indeed, referernces that can be found in SCRIPT. Again, I have done years of research and have provided references in the BLACK CHRISTIAN SECTION of this community.

"... I'd rather be known as a "Follower of Christ."”

“Again show me where to go to find these references? I don't expect people to believe me. It is you who seems to want people to believe you. Maybe you are the supremacist by your statement. “

“There is no proof that Moses ever existed? By saying that doesn't mean that "I" don't believe that he did. In fact, I do. That's why I said "We walk by faith and not by sight." It is not what we can prove but what we believe. But you keep saying prove this and that but haven't shown me anything that you can prove.”

Yes, I have provided references from the Bible and others as well, that support the Bible. It is good that you would not expect people to believe you, but Jesus is truth and what you have printed is your opinions not supported by any truth.

The Bible MARKS Egypt and provides details to support SCRIPT about Moses EXISTING. Any 'follower of Christ' would not just believe blindly about the life of Moses, because it is backed up by the Bible script and other civilizations that the Bible MARKS such as the Egyptian civilization and Persia and Rome and etc. We are suppose to confirm script. Moses is based on script. Noah is based on script. Joseph is based on script. ... Jesus is based on script!

The bible does not support your opinions and beliefs on EVOLUTION. and, evolution is not the same as Creation. The word EVOLUTION is not in the Bible or any word that pertains to this.

“Obviously you don't know anything about evolution or the process of evolution. Why don't you look it up and then you can provide me with a reference? Heck, even the Bible implies or infers to an evolutionary process. Go back and reread the first few chapters of Genesis. “

No where in the Bible is the word, EVOLUTION or any word that pertains to that. But you need to show your reference if you believe this.

“I just have. Now what Seals have all been opened and what scientific details did God give Job?”

No you have not offered any references. With the exception of your first REBUTTAL regarding Y-DNA origins, you have not provided any other. You just want people to believe you about evolution being the same as Creation.

“No you are not understanding fully the meaning of Love. Charity is just one aspect of love. Love is unconditional.. It is giving and forgiving unconditionally that comes from the heart or spirit of man or humans. The same as God's love is unconditional and was shown to us through Jesus Christ to all who "believe."”

The context of which we are speaking of concerning NEANDERTHALS being extinct, yes, I do agree that God's love is unconditional -- TO A POINT!!!-- But not when it comes to BLASPHEMY and this is where you are showing your ignorance. LOL.

“You haven't provided any references. All you have done is stated something related to scripture and want to say that is a reference such as Joseph and Moses. Come on you can do better than that.”

“Tell me where to go to find your reference that Noah was in Egypt?

Oh, now you are lying. You don't have to accept my references, but they are indeed, referernces that can be found in SCRIPT. Again, I have done years of research and have provided references in the BLACK CHRISTIAN SECTION of this community.

"... I'd rather be known as a "Follower of Christ."”

“Again show me where to go to find these references? I don't expect people to believe me. It is you who seems to want people to believe you. Maybe you are the supremacist by your statement. “

“There is no proof that Moses ever existed? By saying that doesn't mean that "I" don't believe that he did. In fact, I do. That's why I said "We walk by faith and not by sight." It is not what we can prove but what we believe. But you keep saying prove this and that but haven't shown me anything that you can prove.”

Yes, I have provided references from the Bible and others as well, that support the Bible. It is good that you would not expect people to believe you, but Jesus is truth and what you have printed is your opinions not supported by any truth.

The Bible MARKS Egypt and provides details to support SCRIPT about Moses EXISTING. Any 'follower of Christ' would not just believe blindly about the life of Moses, because it is backed up by the Bible script and other civilizations that the Bible MARKS such as the Egyptian civilization and Persia and Rome and etc. We are suppose to confirm script. Moses is based on script. Noah is based on script. Joseph is based on script. ... Jesus is based on script!

The bible does not support your opinions and beliefs on EVOLUTION. and, evolution is not the same as Creation. The word EVOLUTION is not in the Bible or any word that pertains to this.

It doesn't have to be in the Bible to be an occurrence of nature or a nature process of nature.

Who said I wanted people to believe me about evolution and creation? People believe what they want to believe. I'm not trying to get people to believe what I believe. lol

God does not forgive blasphemy against the "Holy Spirit." Which means once you know the "truth" or God (Jesus) and still decide to reject Him and His Spirit, then that act or sin in not forgiven. In other words, you have decided that you don't want to follow God or worship him even after knowing and experiencing all of His Goodness and Love. Now isn't that a slap in God's face.

Remember Satan didn't want to worship God and Satan knew about all of God's love and goodness. Satan wanted to be God and thought he was just as great or even greater than God. When we reject God's Love and Spirit after knowing and experiencing God's Love and Spirit, we are basically saying the same thing as Satan. We don't want to worship God and serve Him but worship and serve ourselves, just like Satan. And there is no redemption for Satan and no forgiveness for him. That's the way he is. Satan can't be redeemed.

I'm new to this board. But can you be more specific and tell me where in the Black Christian Section?

If you mean what I have stated about evolution not supported by the Bible I disagree with you. I believe that it is in the first few chapters of Genesis. You just don't know that much about evolution. Maybe if you did, then you would understand.

The Bible and its scriptures are not based on actual facts that we can prove. It is a book based on faith. We believe the Bible and other scriptures because we have faith in it or them. In other words, the Bible is a book of "faith"as well as other scriptures. We can't prove all that has occurred in them (gosh).

You have your view on evolution and creation and I have mine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back