Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

Yes I believe that man or Adam and Eve evolved. You can be a follower of Christ and still believe in evolution.

You can believe what you want, but that is NOT AT ALL in any scripture concerning Christ.
Everyone knows, even non-believers, that Adam and Eve account in that they were CREATED and not EVOLVED. smh.

You sound like one of the Pharisees, "Prove it."

That is ridiculous, in terms of script. All script is confirmed or not confirmed based on PROOF--REFERENCES.

I am requesting that you offer references since you say that you are a Biology major and have taught sciences. No one can get this type of degree without a discipline the methodology or referencing statements.

I have nothing to prove to you. Who are you that I should have something to prove? smh.

Based on your statement about 'evolution', I am asking you to present your references, but apparently you just 'BELIEVE' this and not on any research. So, I can acknowledge you 'believing' this but that is not what you wrote. You based you statements on other research, now you just want to be BELIEVED.

LOL.

Who am I that you should prove or back up what you say with the script, whether from ancient Biblical script or recent scientific script? I am a person asking you to provide references. Is not this what Christians are suppose to do?

Well, anyway, again, I can accept that this is just what you believe; in that Adam and Eve were both Created and evolved.

You can believe what you want, but that is NOT AT ALL in any scripture concerning Christ.
Everyone knows, even non-believers, that Adam and Eve account in that they were CREATED and not EVOLVED. smh.

That is ridiculous, in terms of script. All script is confirmed or not confirmed based on PROOF--REFERENCES.

I am requesting that you offer references since you say that you are a Biology major and have taught sciences. No one can get this type of degree without a discipline the methodology or referencing statements.

Based on your statement about 'evolution', I am asking you to present your references, but apparently you just 'BELIEVE' this and not on any research. So, I can acknowledge you 'believing' this but that is not what you wrote. You based you statements on other research, now you just want to be BELIEVED.

LOL.

Who am I that you should prove or back up what you say with the script, whether from ancient Biblical script or recent scientific script? I am a person asking you to provide references. Is not this what Christians are suppose to do?

Well, anyway, again, I can accept that this is just what you believe; in that Adam and Eve were both Created and evolved.

Who is to say that God didn't create them by the process of evolution. Certainly all the other animals evolved as well as plants.

Oh, I get it. Everyone must believe or interpret scripture according to how YOU see it. And you know it all. Even Job couldn't tell God how He did things. But you can. lol

Nothing is based on what we can prove in scripture. It is based on what we believe or our faith. We can't even prove that Moses existed or that Jesus rose from the dead.

I have nothing to prove to you about my education. Who are you that I have to prove my educational background. lol

Again God didn't go into details on how he made us? He couldn't tell us about atoms, molecules, and etc. Man didn't have that type of knowledge. And God still can tell us all he knows. Our minds and brains just can't comprehend all that God knows. Remember what Jesus told Nicodemus about him not knowing all about this physical world and how could he then even begin to understand the spiritual world.

No, Christians don't go around trying to prove to one another using references and other sources about their faith. Somethings we just believe according to our faith. Remember, "We walk by faith, not by sight." Read Romans Chapter 14.

Based on the so-called scriptures, there are definitely two creation periods. Well just two that are mentioned.. One Adam and Eve or Many..
Remember when Cain went out, there were people already in the world!!!
Just a thought.
Genesis chapter one
[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
[1:28] God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."

Genesis chapter two
[2:1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all their multitude.
[2:2] And on the seventh day God finished the work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all the work that he had done.
[2:3] So God blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, because on it God rested from all the work that he had done in creation.
[2:4] These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created. In the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

[2:5] when no plant of the field was yet in the earth and no herb of the field had yet sprung up - for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was no one to till the ground;
[2:6] but a stream would rise from the earth, and water the whole face of the ground -

[2:7] then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.

Skip a few verses and now he's creating a second woman

[2:21] So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh.
2:22] And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.

[2:23] Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; this one shall be called Woman, for out of Man this one was taken."

Based on the so-called scriptures, there are definitely two creation periods. Well just two that are mentioned.. One Adam and Eve or Many..
Remember when Cain went out, there were people already in the world!!!
Just a thought.
Genesis chapter one
[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
[1:28] God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."

Genesis chapter two
[2:1] Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all their multitude.
[2:2] And on the seventh day God finished the work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all the work that he had done.
[2:3] So God blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, because on it God rested from all the work that he had done in creation.
[2:4] These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created. In the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

[2:5] when no plant of the field was yet in the earth and no herb of the field had yet sprung up - for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was no one to till the ground;
[2:6] but a stream would rise from the earth, and water the whole face of the ground -

[2:7] then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.

Skip a few verses and now he's creating a second woman

[2:21] So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh.
2:22] And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.

[2:23] Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; this one shall be called Woman, for out of Man this one was taken."

All living things came from the earth and will go back to the earth when they die including man's physical body.

Yes, females came from males or woman came form man. Males in humans have both the Y-Chromosome (male) and the X-Chromosome (female). Females only have the X-Chromosome. The same is true in other mammals. It is also the male which determines the sex of the offspring.

God didn't tell us everything. God gave us a simplified version of the creation, something we could understand. God didn't and couldn't go into all the scientific details because some things can't be explained according to man's understanding because God is a spirit. For example man states that matter cannot not be created nor destroyed. If it can't be created, then how did it get here?

We walk by faith, not by sight.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back