Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

JESUS-- Regarding Jesus, again, the adversary likes to pick and choose and move around specific scriptures regarding the original Israelites and ancient scripts regarding their ethnicity. Like the Karaite Jews, Jesus would have expressed the traits of the Original Jews. That was the basis for the Book of MALACHI before the First Coming. The Helenistic Movement was addressed. But about 1000 years prior, Solomon detailed in his prophecy about the PHENOTYPE of the GREATEST BELOVED. Solomon pinned that Jesus would express BUSHY HAIR. Solomon only reiterated what Moses also wrote more than a thousand years before his time. The Original Hebrews are marked with their original traits but that does not mean that they ALL were dark skinned or had nappy hair. They intermixed. That seems like common sense imo.

Chevron Dove sounds like he's desperately in love with his own jock (black male worshipper). Anyway, I already expalained the verse in revelations about Jesus hair being white like wool, like snow and also mentioned similar verses all which are clearly figurative (like the ones in daniel). Even if it was not figurative it was clearly the color of the hair being referred to not the texture. Either way the issue of the so called recessive gene is from Arthur Shopenhauer, a german philosopher of the 1800's who was a proto darwinist thus not a reliable source and I explained the obvious fact that from darwinist beliefs is that things get better with further evolution so being the original of any thing is, according to them, a sign of inferiority, not superiority.

A brief analysis and catergorization of the different types of human racial traits all of which came from Adam and Eve firstly, then the 3 sons of Noah and their wives:

Hair color: black, brown, orange, yellow
Hair texture: nappy, curly, wavy, straight
Eye color: brown, hazel, green, blue
Features: full, squinty, medium, skinny
Color: brown, bronze, tan, beige
Body type: full figured, curvacious, athletic, thin

As for my belief regarding the location of the Garden of Eden, I rely on the Holy Spirit and its concordance with my own intuition for the secrets of Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden which is why I'm not calling people to agree with me because they would have to have had gone thourgh the same spiritual experiences as me to see their truth.

I do believe the original Garden of Eden is somewhere in America and Adam and Eve were taken from it and placed in Mesopatamia after Adam took of the forbidden fruit (which was sex (symbolically).

Thanks...

As for my belief regarding the location of the Garden of Eden, I rely on the Holy Spirit and its concordance with my own intuition for the secrets of Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden which is why I'm not calling people to agree with me because they would have to have had gone thourgh the same spiritual experiences as me to see their truth.
I do believe the original Garden of Eden is somewhere in America and Adam and Eve were taken from it and placed in Mesopatamia after Adam took of the forbidden fruit (which was sex (symbolically).

Brother Al Nawawi, that must have been some kind of spiritual experience so I am not going to question it.
However, I do have three questions.
1. Do you believe that all of humankind originates from this highly promulgated so-called Adam and Eve?
2. What is this holy spirit that you are referring to?
3. How have you come to establish your beliefs system?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back