Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
What he is saying is that the Sans are the only ones of the Y-Chromosome that can be traced out of Africa.
Yes, well, if he is saying this, he is very, very wrong!
The SAns are by far NOT the only ones of the Y-Chromosome that can be traced out of Africa.

No one knows why this change occurs. It seems to be a natural occurrence in nature.
Oh no. This is a false statement. I am a Biology major and have studied this subject. This is no 'Black ideology', this is based on recorded science.

The Y-Chromosome does not 'change' as a 'natural occurrence in nature'!
The Y-Chromosome has MARKERS due to REPRODUCTION!!!

This has nothing to do with White Supremacy. Black ideology can be at times just as dangerous as White Supremacy.
Well, this video is definitely incomplete though, so, if you don't believe that it has nothing to do with White Supremacy, I can acknowledge your opinions, but the video is incomplete. My statements are not based on 'Black ideology' but science and facts.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
No one knows why this change occurs. It seems to be a natural occurrence in nature.

No, they are not the first humans. Other humans (only males carries the Y-Chromosome) existed as well. What he is saying is that the Sans are the only ones of the Y-Chromosome that can be traced out of Africa.

Yes they are reddish brown. They could have been that color when they left Africa or darker.

This has nothing to do with White Supremacy. Black ideology can be at times just as dangerous as White Supremacy.

True. Others left before the Sans people. But we can trace the Sans people. Spencer Wells only studied the Y-Chromosome. He did not study the Mitochrondria DNA that only the female carries. Her children left African too.
Your confidence in Spencer Wells is acknowledged, however, there are so many other groups of people that can be traced in terms of the Y-DNA haplogroups. The Sans Bushmen are one of many.

al nawawi

Jun 24, 2019
Chevron Dove, your just confirming my point that all of these false arguments are rooted in darwinism which may appear to be scholarly research but in fact is mere lying. As for saying my posts are conjecture (in general) due to a few points that I mentioned, wherein I also said I was not expecting or trying to persuade anyone of those views, that is definitely a hasty generalization and my posts are always based on scripture (1st and foremost) and scholarly research, not conjectue. As for your statement that there are other verses that say black people (Kushites in the Bible) are the real Israelites, first of all, descriptions like this are clearly metaphorical in most cases (see quoted verses in Daniel in the original article I posted here).
Either way, I'd like to see these verses you are talking about, just so I know where these arguments are coming from.

Also, I never said that black genes are inferior to white, I was just quoting the context of the recessive gene argument. Your readings on that topic are extensive but to me are a scientific lie, no more than science fiction.

I'm a flat earther (as the call it) although I have believed in the scientifc hoax before I even knew that term existed.

I will also note how unfortunate it is that while you might hate white men, you clearly have an inferiority complex before black men as black misoginysm is very deeply rooted in America, while noting that male dominance is not an ideal but a curse as mentioned in Genesis in the Bible. Either way, Ive known many African immigrants in my life and seen Sudanese and Nigerian television and the men in Africa, put their women on a petestal and are quite humble and reasonable and don't hold to this black men being higher than women mindstate.

Being muslim I've seen that many African women are equally as strong if not stronger than most men, and that is why there were so many Queen Rulers in African history.

The reason why it is so horrible in the US is due to massive social engnineering of the masons to keep black women subservient, if not to white men, then to black men. Sojourner Truth had mentioned that she feared with the emancipation from slavery black women would mearly be passing from one slavemaster to another. Just google sojourner truth quoters to see it.

You don't mind being treated as inferior to black men and this is a largely american phenomena.

Examples of social engineerinng are influences such as Zora Neale Huston who wrote her horrific novel there eyes were watching god which is the story about a woman who hates being treated like a queen by her husband and then runs off to be treated like expendable trash by a guy who doesn't really care about her.

Not to mention James Browns - I'm Black and I'm Proud - and - This is a Man's World leaving black women under men as always.

I've dealt with people who think like you before and it's sad and frustrating to see how quickly you buy into scapegoats and just because someones not white doesn't mean there good or looking out for your best intrest.

There is hardly any limit to the abuse black women will take as long as it comes from black men.

Lastly most of your material you are quoting from second hand sources who I assume in many cases are white anyway (I've read similar materils from black authors and there quotes were second hand european sources too.

You haven't researched most of this yourself directly but rely on people who are liars and you pick and choose of it what you want and leave the rest.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
The SAns are by far NOT the only ones of the Y-Chromosome that can be traced out of Africa.

Oh no. This is a false statement. I am a Biology major and have studied this subject. This is no 'Black ideology', this is based on recorded science.

Well, this video is definitely incomplete though, so, if you don't believe that it has nothing to do with White Supremacy, I can acknowledge your opinions, but the video is incomplete. My statements are not based on 'Black ideology' but science and facts.
Then what other group has?

I have a degree in biology and have taught it as well as chemistry and physics.

We tend to thing that the first humans had to be black. Not brown, reddish brown, dark brown but always black. That could be a misconception.

Mutations are a natural occurrence in nature. Our genes or DNA goes through this every so often (maybe 10,000, 20,000 years etc.) Whenever there is a mutation in a gene or DNA a mark or marker is left to note the change. This is how we can trace our human heritage which lead back to Africa. We follow the markers or trail. These mutations also enables a species to adapt and to survive.

This was only a small segment of the entire video which is almost 2 hrs. long. No it has nothing to do with White Supremacy.

As the first humans being totally black is not a fact but I tend to believe it to be true. The first human did originate out of Africa and I do believe that they originated out of Central Africa and migrated East and South towards Kenya, Ethiopia, and South Africa. We find ancient human fossils in Ethiopia because of its arid climate (fossils are preserved better). Central African is wet and humid. Fossils don't preserve well in that type of climate.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I have a degree in biology and have taught it as well as chemistry and physics.

We tend to thing that the first humans had to be black. Not brown, reddish brown, dark brown but always black. That could be a misconception.
LOL it is not about what we think but what is fact.
All science reports the Y-DNA stems from ONE BLACK AFRICAN ANCESTOR. So, if you taught these subjects you would know this.
That could be a misconception.
Are you serious!?

This is proven. No misconception! WOW!

As the first humans being totally black is not a fact but I tend to believe it to be true.
This is a FACT! WOW! You gotta be kidding me. LOL.

Then what other group has?
If you have a degree in Biology and taught Chemistry, PHysic and etc. you would NOT be asking me this! WOW! LOL.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
As for your statement that there are other verses that say black people (Kushites in the Bible) are the real Israelites,
No. I did not say this, I said that their Male line is Shem.

Either way, I'd like to see these verses you are talking about, just so I know where these arguments are coming from.
Sure. absolutely.

Your readings on that topic are extensive but to me are a scientific lie, no more than science fiction.
My readings that BLACK is dominant is a scientific lie!??? LOL.
You on a Black site telling me tht BLACK is NOT dominant and that is science fiction. LOL.

I will also note how unfortunate it is that while you might hate white men,
LOL! I would never do that. I would never hate White men! Geez. That is just crazy. Any normal person that supports humanity would not hate any color or group of people. All people are beautiful to me.

There is hardly any limit to the abuse black women will take as long as it comes from black men.
This is crazy. It is never good to promote gender hatred between Black African people.
I am NOT addressing gender conflict that did occur between the Black AFrican man and woman here. I am addressing Science and Reproduction.

Al nawawi, I see you have a problem with the 'White man' issue; be assured that I adore men, aethetically, I am a woman scientifically and spiritually. Naturally, I would be drawn to BLack AFrican manking though, but that in no way means I don't see beautiful White men and etc. I adore men as a presence on this earth but loathe how men have harmed females. I loath men who commit violence against females no matter what culture or background. But, for this topic I am addressing science and reproduction.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Al nawawi, Black women have historically been harmed the most, imo, but I am not addressisng this issue, but I am addressing the main topic of this thread regarding science and reproduction.

I am addressing the issue of the Y-DNA and using supporting info.

All scientist today from the leading universities in America and abroad confirm that the Y-DNA goes back to a single MALE origin in Africa. And as far as the passage tht I referred to:

DANIEL 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

...the HAIR OF HIS HEAD LIKE PURE WOOL.

It does NOT say 'like white wool' IN THIS PASSAGE.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
All science reports the Y-DNA stems from ONE BLACK AFRICAN ANCESTOR. So, if you taught these subjects you would know this.

Are you serious!?

This is proven. No misconception! WOW!

This is a FACT! WOW! You gotta be kidding me. LOL.

If you have a degree in Biology and taught Chemistry, PHysic and etc. you would NOT be asking me this! WOW! LOL.
All biological science states that humans whether Y-DNA or Mitochrondria DNA (female) evolved from Africa. We assume that these humans were black skinned as I do. And I think my assumptions are correct as you do. But who is to say that they didn't evolved in a part of African that is not dominated by black skinned people. All Africans don't have black skin. Some have brown, dark brown etc. and then evolved to black and then went to populate the world. What I am saying is that in science don't take anything for granted or as an absolute fact unless it is proven 100% without a doubt. I teach my students this and now I have just taught you.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
All biological science states that humans whether Y-DNA or Mitochrondria DNA (female) evolved from Africa.
You think that you are slick, but to a Black Christian you are not--Thanks to Jesus.

All biological science does NOT state that humans EVOLVE!!!--from Africa.
All of the major universities all over the world agree that all Y-DNA stems from REPRODUCTION and from one AFRICAN MALE.
smh.

Fireman

May 19, 2017
You think that you are slick, but to a Black Christian you are not--Thanks to Jesus.

All biological science does NOT state that humans EVOLVE!!!--from Africa.
All of the major universities all over the world agree that all Y-DNA stems from REPRODUCTION and from one AFRICAN MALE.
smh.
First, who are you to judge whether I am a Christian (follower of Christ) or not? What criteria do you use to judge? Only God or Jesus knows who his followers are, not you nor me.

Yes, it does state that all humans evolved from Africa. And all major universities all over the world would agree with this statement. And they have. No human evolved outside of Africa.

What Spencer Wells did was to trace the human lineage of the male (Y-Chromosome) out of Africa. But others have traced the human lineage of the female (Mitochrondria DNA which is only passed on from female to female) out of Africa. All humans can be traced back to this male who's descendants left Africa probably 80,000 years ago (my guess). All humans can be traced back to this female who's descendants left Africa probably the same time as the male's descendants. This male and this female who's descendants left Africa came from the same male and female parents of the very first humans or Adam and Eve.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: