Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush

Being the most ancient is not synonomous with being the children of Israel. Either way, since the masons have achieved so much influence they lie a lot in science. Adam was like middle eastern men in dna and Eve like African women and all the races came from them through Noah's three sons. I do, therefore, believe the first woman and mother of the living was African (like the later Nubian Kushites.

And the fact that they named the woman they found Lucy is clear evidence of their immense disrespect as it's short for Lucifer just like they introduced I love lucy the show and (masons insinuate a lot of antagonism).

Think of the name Lucy Lawless for that ugly germanic thing (so called "Xena the warriour princess).

What kind of name is "Lawless" not to mention "lucy". Lucifer the Lawless one.

Anyhow, my belief is that the Children of Israel (modern ones) will be almost non existent in paradise.

Divine election passed from the Jews to the Greeks (new testament) to the 'Arabs to the Nubians for eternity. What were the Israelites until god chose them nomadic sheep herders and slaves, after divine election, they were Kings, and prophets and priests of the most high.

Nubia had an amazing history that predates the birth of Abraham himself (Kerma, Napata and Meroe) and since the Nubians were so humble to choose the truth regardless of whether it was them or another race, they will be the rulers for eternity and will be the chosen people. I just like being honest about things instead of rewriting history which was not by a longshot written strictly by white men.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Also, I hold that Nubian women will have a much more influential and powerful role than ever before (Jeremiah, "a new thing in the heavens and earth, a woman shall encompass a man").

Also, that after Adams sin, God pronounced that women shall long for men and they will rule over them. Context being, that women were put under men as a curse and punishment not as an idea.

I thought it was funny in an old movie, Regina Kings said, how do you know maybe he could be a she and they all retorted that how do you explain a whole list of bad things people killing eachother etc. basically saying that if God was feminine, the world would be a much better place. Like the Kandakes of Meroe, Queen rulers.

I also updated the original article and corrected a few mistakes.

Being the most ancient is not synonomous with being the children of Israel. Either way, since the masons have achieved so much influence they lie a lot in science. Adam was like middle eastern men in dna and Eve like African women and all the races came from them through Noah's three sons. I do, therefore, believe the first woman and mother of the living was African (like the later Nubian Kushites.

The argument/premise you present above is terribly flawed, illogical, flies in the face of scripture, making it absurd and is offered without a shred of evidence or proof.

What evidence is being relied upon to support that Adam was middle eastern, and Eve, coming from Adam, was African?

Meanwhile, we know that so-called modern Hellenistic European Jews of today are not original biblical Jews of Judah. The European (Khazar) Jews are proselytes of recent history and are not ancient.

Book Calls Jewish People an ‘Invention’

By PATRICIA COHEN
Published: November 23, 2009

Despite the fragmented and incomplete historical record, experts pretty much agree that some popular beliefs about Jewish history simply don’t hold up: there was no sudden expulsion of all Jews from Jerusalem in A.D. 70, for instance. What’s more, modern Jews owe their ancestry as much to converts from the first millennium and early Middle Ages as to the Jews of antiquity ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/24/books/24jews.html?pagewanted=all

I've heard of the claim about ashkenazi jews being khazars, and mistakenly forgot to mention it in the article. It's not considered more than a hypothesis and is a minority opinion in academia. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of ashkenazi jews were part khazar as they are part of a lot of things. In a book on Jewish History from Harvard university it was mentioned that Babylonian jewry (now known as sephardic) had purer lineage than the palestinain jews (ashkenazi). Even still, this view leaves out sephardic jews entirely.

My argument doesn't pertain to the this either way. I'm saying that the people of Nubia (and greater Africa are not Israelites, but Kushites, which in itself isn't a bad thing, and the evidence is in the article itself.

As for my view on Adam and Eve, you are free to disagree as I have sound reasons for holding that view, but don't expect people to take my word for it.

Either way, I believe Eve was the pinnacle of creation which was started with lesser beings (heavenly bodies, water, birds, fish, mammals then adam, then Eve. In other words, the lowest life forms came first then the highest, Eve, the mother of the living, and that God created her after the lesser adam whom God breathed the breath of life into and when he slept and awoke she was standing on top of him and he was awestruck.

I arrived at this due to 1.) inspiration, and intuition (Ebony and ivory, yin and yang etc.) rationale as well as the experience of my own senses that they are the new israel and the most superior beings God created.

Clyde, I'd also like to mention that your mentioning a tribe of Nubians Kushites whose lineage goes back 200,000 years requires negating the entire Hebrew calendar which started with our father Adam, the first human, 5779 years ago. You either have to choose modern liars falsehood of hundreds of thousands of years of human race or the biblical view which has just been mention.

In addition,, I don't know what your view is on this issue yet, but as some other fake hebrews say, that the white race (really from the assyrian tribe of asshur (gog) which moved to north western europe after the fall of the assyrian empire, that white people descend from Esau, becaus white peope look like they're red when the get sunburn (I heard read this and many other absurdities in relation to it) that they can't both, hold the claim that King David was ruddy (red or redish or reddish white etc.) which is a good thing (according to them) but Esau's redness was a bad thing..

I've read in hadith (muslim traditions) that Jesus was red in color with curly hair and Moses was brown with straight hair, and fromthe available evidence it is clear that not all of the children of Israel look the same and also that they were neither black nor white but middle eastern and not all of them looked the same as one another due to marriages of the 12 sons of Israel to other tribes (Judah with a cananitess etc.

Not to mention, you never actually responded to most, if not all of the proofs I used in the original article which were staggering evidences of the falsity of the black fake hebrew claim. It is clear that the truth is not the goal here but people just want to believe something no matter how clearly false it is because they want to (it makes them feel good). It's like trying to jam a puzzle peice somewhere it clearly doesn't fit (they make it fit somehow (sarcasm)). I just have a pet peeve for falsehood and especially in important issues like this.,
Everyone knows who the chinese indian, european african are, due to mass transmitted historical fact, and there is no legitimate reason why it should be any different with the hebrews (Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Mizrahic) except that jealous people seem to want to steal their geneology from them due to all the patriarchs, judges, kings and prophets from them. Pardon me for the lenght of my post.

"the concise refutation on those who claim that the people of kush are the children of israil"
why aren't their brethren from the midianites, the ammonites, the moabites and the arabs black also
(just getting started)
if you argue that germanic (white people) all descend from gehazi than what about chinese people, indian people and many others
(the germanic tribes trace their descent to assyria before migrating to europe)
geneologists have reported that the well known historical jews (in lineage and religion), consisting of the ashkenizic, sephardic and mizrahic all have common middle eastern lineage while mentioning that they have, on some level, intermarried with the surrounding peoples (of converts)
some jews have light complexion (especially the ashkenizic) and some have darker complexion (such as the mizrahic)
the falasha jews of ethiopia don't even believe themselves are that they were the original jews
this is likely a desirable falsehood and a late reaction to the debasement of slavery in that europeans used to make american blacks feel inferior and then later, for the sake of pride, they went to the opposite extreme, that everything good is black and everything bad is white
it is a verifiable historical fact through sculptures and paintings that black people came from nubian kush after noah dispersed the tribes of his three sons to various regions of the earth
nubian history predates not only israel but even abraham
the art work of nubia shows certainly and clearly that nubia was black
egyptian relics show bronze complexioned people with straight black hair (predominately) and there are relics alike from many other nations (even ethiopia later attained middle eastern features and hair texture due to intermarriage with yemenites accross the red sea
as for the absurd argument of all european (white people) inherited leprosy from gehazi in the book of kings, this is easily refuted by the fact that leprosy does not affect a persons features, only their complexion
this is also a double edged sword because it would also mean that all europeans are themselves israelites, they just have a common birth defect
as for the likewise, ridiculous claim that the "original" israelites (black people?!) migrated to ethiopia and the rest of africa after the roman expulsion of the jews from judea this is out of chronological order, once again as black africa has a history that predates the expulsion by about 2,500 years
it is also irrational to assume that in such a small time period (really a nonexistent time) that almost all of the (allegedly) "real" black jews could have by and large entirely lost track of their history and religion while history was readily being recorded by this time but none of this is mentioned in the historical records of any nation
conspiring on a mass worldwide lie from every witnessing nation such a grandiose phenonenon would not have been possible without modern methods of communication
there are also many historic relics of ancient babylonia, from where abraham descended clearly showing that the jews were not white or black but middle eastern
as far as religious jews (not originally israelite in lineage) there are small communities of converts everywhere from china to india and africa
as for the verse in revelations (for those who believe in it) where it says that jesus had bronze (not brown either way) complexion and that his hair was white like wool, white as snow,-eyes like flaming fire (and in daniel simialrly language is used (his body was like beryl, eyes like flaming fire (hyperbole for the latter)) etc. it was referring to the color of his hair not its texture which is clearly shown in the verse itself
lastly in lamentations "our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine" this is refuted by the verse itself wherein it says "because of the terrible famine", not because they themselves were born with black complexion
not to mention there was a clear distinction between Israel and Kush, as recorded in the book of acts where the apostle phillip evangelized a jew of nubia of queen candace

in refuting the argument that the children of kush are the children of israel from the curses mentioned in deutoronomy
the curses for disobedience happened long ago to the actual jews but history repeats itself and in other forms, substance over form, cause and effect, if other tribes do like the jews of that time did they will achieve similar results. You reap what you sow.
rewriting history for selfish racial pride looks equally as ridiculous as the following:
"who were the real chinese people? the original chinese people were black, but they don't want you to know about that (than take isolated peices of information entirely out of context and make a false argument that everyone wants to hear and you can start your own good old fashioned racist false prophet cult. American is famous for its false prophets more so than any other country, have fun."

(p.s. lastly, in revelations where it is mentioned about the pharisees that they were not jews but are the synagogue of satan, in context it was not due to race but to vice).
What a clear and concise refreshing Distinction! May we all be as stringent.

As for my view on Adam and Eve, you are free to disagree as I have sound reasons for holding that view, but don't expect people to take my word for it.

Either way, I believe Eve was the pinnacle of creation which was started with lesser beings (heavenly bodies, water, birds, fish, mammals then adam, then Eve. In other words, the lowest life forms came first then the highest, Eve, the mother of the living, and that God created her after the lesser adam whom God breathed the breath of life into and when he slept and awoke she was standing on top of him and he was awestruck.

I arrived at this due to 1.) inspiration, and intuition (Ebony and ivory, yin and yang etc.) rationale as well as the experience of my own senses that they are the new israel and the most superior beings God created.

Why is there a problem releasing your "sound reasons" to answer my question concerning Adam and Eve, Malichi Samuels?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back