Black People Politics : The Coming Uprising After Ptesidential Election ????

If he wins, a lot of redneck, birther, wingnuts will have to be put in concentration camps and fed meds for a few weeks. Because they will then realize, they are no longer in control for good. If he loses, they may lynch a few to celebrate

Tell that to the rollers/gangers/etc. in any major city...

It's not a bunch of white haters who place the rest of us decent/honest/etc. folk at risk...

And you have yet to tell me if you've been to a Detroit 300 meeting...

Shall we also be upfront about the blackening of suburban cities around the 'D' too...

I hear the same issues/problems/etc. are plaguing the Chitown area...

Need I guess what lead the likes of Diane Sawyer to do her piece on Chitown's woes?

At least she means well...

FYI...

The economic situation is not getting better -- unless you are one of the Wall Street guys who Obama bailed out. Nor is the jobs situation getting better. Our handlers cook the stats, making them look better by not counting a lot of the long term unemployed by claiming, with no proof, that those people have stopped looking for work and, therefore, it is okay not to include them in the unemployment rate.

There is no recovery. And neither Obama or Romney has articulated any plan which would even begin to turn things around. So, yes, you are correct that things are going to get worse regardless of who wins the election next month.

The people who are talking about leaving the country or buying guns if Obama doesn't win are talking crazy. If Trayvon Martin could speak to them from the grave, he would first smack them in the head to get their attention and then ask them why in hell they think Obama is keeping them safe now?

One of the last disagreements I had with one of my elders:

"You have to give them hope, Chuck..."

"Not false hope, elder bruh!"

FYI...

i agree it might be some drama...but the job market is doing fine by me right now...
i don't agree with that assessment....

one love
khasm

America and us Americans did and do tend to operate on the basis of ideal takes...

Instead, the reality is more a reflection of some who did all of the right things, (up to and including saving some of their dough, etc.) , who were and are better off , were able to take advantage of some federal policies/practices, while others weren't and aren't so 'lucky'...

Also don't fall for the doubletalk, since some of those big shots the feds bailed out are the real reason the recovery goes slow, i. e., since they didn't always re-invest the dough, create new jobs, etc.

So it is those-- who stopped being crass consumers-- and more like thrifty buyers-- the media acts and reacts like they never existed!

SMH

Just turn off your tv.. put the political fight for power out of your mind... stop visiting news sites and discussions sites.. go outside and reconnect with the natural world.. go hiking.. or fishing.. or swimming.. or something.. and after a while that feeling will be gone.

This is the climate of every single election.. the sky is falling, the world is ending.. the debt is going to get us.. yada yada yada.. In a culture of fear, fear must be invoked whenever decisions related to power are made. It's the way the people are moved from this to that. Once you know that, the fear will disappear.

I can't truly believe that the ongoing gang related violence in your neck of the woods and elswhere etc. leads you not believe the crisis plaguing our cities is just a lot of white racist hype meant to make the first african american president look bad etc.

He doesn't just look bad!!

SMH

Astute observation.

When you pass from the former half of your life to the latter, assuming you are not one of those older folk who fear getting older as some kind of curse, you begin to listen more closely to certain messages the Universe has, in fact, been whispering into your ear during your entire incarnation.

One of those messages is that Bill Cosby, searching to understand why his young, handsome, intelligent son could be slaughtered in our 'good and great' America, stumbled upon some accurate asessments, not always articulated wisely, about black Americans:

Another message is that Richard Pryor was right. These ****** are crazy. Young Brothas walking around with their pants hanging down below their butt, willing to kill any complete stranger over something as trivial as stepping on their pretty white designer name shoes. Sistas walking around 24-7, mad as a hornet and just primed and ready to argue with whoever will let her get her head rocking, fingering waving, routine in full effect. And the craziest of ****** are these fools-with-a-platform black preachers:

And some of us older black folk start figuring out that race ain't even real anyway, despite the insistence of so many younger black folk that blackness is some kind of measure of godliness:

There was and is no need for you to oversell your points...

Some will heed your reality checks/wake up calls, others won't...

Both will reap what they sow...

Do exibite more respect towards those of us who remain in the first group...

As regards the second:

"Pride goeth before a fall..."

FYI...
It's funny what people will say, It's no wonder why so many are confused.

Speaking in riddles, and using myths to explain false conceptions or fabricated consent.

There were and are those things we just have to agree to disagree about (including different approaches to how to resolve our peoples issues/problems/etc.:

Instead we can and should rally around a common intent and purpose aka a common agenda to help us to actually do something about our peoples plight!

I. e., what do we agree upon, as regards the issues/problems/etc., then we should be about developing an agenda, etc.

It's about what roles you are best qualified to play...

Time for (mere) talk is coming to an end...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back