Black Short Stories : The coming Part3

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Poetic Justice, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Poetic Justice

Poetic Justice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    She held her breath for a moment only to hear natalie say" naw girl that old bag will probably outlive you, you really love her dont you? with a deep exhale of her lungs she smiled and and knew deep down natalie loved her too, Mrs Winchester was known in the home to battle everyone, always giving the midnight shift a hard time with her stunts for attention, but she was like part of the walls of that place and mia knew everyone would miss her if she was gone, look she said to natalie" i will be there as soon as i pack these in my car and stop at the cleaners for my dress, natalie said 'dress you wearing a dress, as soon as mia said it, she almost choked on the lie that fumbled from her lips, oh no i mean uniform, natalie said girl, i throw mines in the wash, you must be crazy to spend good money on those old pee smelling thangs, all she said was bye natalie and laughed as she hung up the phone.
    She just stood there transfixed for a moment and thought of the dress, **** i hope it doesnt cost no more than they told me it would, but she would need it in the morning, oh yes she would definitely need to have her armour on for this venture, just the thought made her crotch feel just alittle bit tighter in her jeans and she walked to the mirror and looked at her goods with a smile, thank god for good genes, glaring at her form and turning around to glance back at the juicy roundness of her big voluptous booty, **** she said to herself, thank you for the money maker, ha thank you for the power raker, ha she was still laughing as she walked past the glare, you know the tigress in silver beggining to be rode, later honey she said as she noticed the blinds in the next apartment open and knew it was probably the brother with the white teeth, probably grew up with brian gumbo's ***, putting the cookies safely in the hatch and she knew she liked this so much to be able to help people and backed out of the park on the next block and drove to the cleaners on Jefferson, oh what a pretty day she thought to herself and walked right in and payed and waited and then felt adrenlin when they handed her the creation that was going to intensify her, well stay focused mia, ok girl you know its time for work, Alexis needs some time too, she was just about to pull up infront of the home when her cellphone rang its familar string of mozart and she picked it up and yelled i am here, look outside nat, and come help me with these **** cookies, Girl i dont want, and alexis just clicked off the phone to see her coming down the stairs still talking on her phone until she realized that she had hung up, "sometimes Lexa you can be so rude, all alexis said to that was here honey carry these, and they started talking about, Mr barley, who had died in the night peacefully in his sleep, the day was so full and with all the rounds she made, she made sure to stop by mr. jenkins, sure he had pee pee on himself he always did on her days of work, he just wanted her to clean him up, poor soul couldnt get it up if you called it, but she knew that was all he had right now and she would do her job with a straight face and tender hands, as she sat in the lounge taking a breather and waiting for the clock to dock in 5 minutes it would be shift change at 12, **** the midnight shift was a b#### , she had worked it before and knew that she couldnt do it, she needed her sleep to much, walking to her car and waving at natalie from her car she knew she wouldnt get far before her phone would ring, but tonight she wasnt going to do her usual chitchat after work dance she does with nat, she had to get home, she was tired, wow what a day, but what a day tommorow!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    word this was very nice story love how she look in the mirror too
    maybe tomorrow i can get a dance in !