Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of The Unknown Race

you from the black diaspora got your own issues and problems to resolve

please just don't expect us to that for you

fyi

I knew you were an US ...not a WE....thanks for proving my point that you have no interest in the overall well being of Black people as long as people like you are on top of our pyramid.

FYI- I'm a Caribbean (AfriChindianpean...with a pinch of Amerindian....I'm SPECIAL Black....let me run and kiss myself in the mirror) mutt that's some kind of Starbuck's ingredient shade of brown (coffee, mocha, cappuccino, caramel, nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, chocolate....Hell, we sound delicious! I'm so making an ice cream sundae run later) ...actually I guess I'm caramel....anywho I want my dark skinned brothers and sisters on the top of OUR pyramid...where they deserve to be. I cape for Lupita, Djimon, Grace the Gawd, Viola, Cicely Tyson....I'm not here to have otherness standing on my shoulders. I have no problem with everybody taking a seat at the table....however, I will not bow to white supremacy or the brainwashing that beautiful SSA attributes are not good enough to be considered excellent their own.

My brother is mixed with non Black Jewish and my nephew is my little white chocolate Jewspanic... .......LOVE THEM AND WOULD WAR FOR THEM...but they still can't be at the top of our pyramid....The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Black Phoenix, haven't you noted the way these individuals NEVER EVER addresses assertions or answers questions in the direct manner possible with this medium?

[QUOTE="blazejay, post: 924794, member: 28961" I am writing this to awaken and lay down the foundation and place the pillars

needed in order to erect and build a communal temple.

We have a lot of issues to solve, but no form of leadership.

We in the "African-American "????community has all kinds of radical, militant , and conscience organizations and groups, but produce so little success.
We march and keep marching, forgive, and pray but leave ourselves wide open to attacks internally and externally.

We side with oppressive, racist, and self-destructiveness instead of with each other.

As I have seen and observe in this world, we never was or ever will matter.

We are so quick to criticize and bring down one another for scrapings and the illusion of being wealthy but we not.

When others look at us and plot ways to profit, divide, conquer, and annihilate us both mentally, physically, and spiritually we are all in trouble.

If we are truly equals and “diversified” why other group of people are profiting while we still are suffering economically?

Why is it we are forced to work for others and trapped in a situation in which we have to depend on them to supply our needs instead of each other?

I understand and truly feel what people might think and say but truth to it all is regardless of class status we are still in the same boat one needs the other./QUOTE]

View attachment 4404
If WE peoples of African ethnicity are truly so fundamentally flawed, inept, completely CLUELESS/STUPID, why don’t our so very diverse array of enemies EVER leave us alone as opposed to the so consistently malevolently EVIL onslaught [started by Semites over 3000 BCE, with the western Europeans/ whites applying the coup de grace over the last 500 years] of over 5000 years duration?

When you encounter an idiot, an obvious moron, do you attack him, trip him up constantly, do everything in your power to make sure he never ever has any peace; or isn’t that sort of behaviour consistent with how someone rationally sane but very very insecure reacts to someone who THEY KNOW has the potential to be a very serious threat?

As to our alleged NEED of the current status quo, what do you KNOW about the Greenwood, Archer and Pine St [GAP] community of Tulsa circa 1920, Thomas Sakarna’s achievements in less than 4 years in Burkina Fasso, the African Olmecs who established and ruled Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE; or is there a specific reason why as opposed to utilizing this still so very obviously viable/standard socio-economic template so many would be leaders of our communities/countries are aspiring to re-invent the wheel?

[QUOTE="chuck, post: 925457, member: 2880" candidly and honestly

you need an updated take on what true black culture reflects in General

black people in particular

most if not all have long since risen above and beyond those now discredited viewpoints in 2015

fyi /QUOTE]
So how/when has our TRUE HISTORY become general knowledge in our communities and countries in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa?

What do YOU/most people KNOW about the Olmec Heads, can you tell me the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza, what his son had commissioned in his honour or the format in months of the original African 365 day year calendar [which is far superior to the nonsense currently being utilized]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Black Phoenix, haven't you noted the way these individuals NEVER EVER addresses assertions or answers questions in the direct manner possible with this medium?

[QUOTE="blazejay, post: 924794, member: 28961" I am writing this to awaken and lay down the foundation and place the pillars

needed in order to erect and build a communal temple.

We have a lot of issues to solve, but no form of leadership.

We in the "African-American "????community has all kinds of radical, militant , and conscience organizations and groups, but produce so little success.
We march and keep marching, forgive, and pray but leave ourselves wide open to attacks internally and externally.

We side with oppressive, racist, and self-destructiveness instead of with each other.

As I have seen and observe in this world, we never was or ever will matter.

We are so quick to criticize and bring down one another for scrapings and the illusion of being wealthy but we not.

When others look at us and plot ways to profit, divide, conquer, and annihilate us both mentally, physically, and spiritually we are all in trouble.

If we are truly equals and “diversified” why other group of people are profiting while we still are suffering economically?

Why is it we are forced to work for others and trapped in a situation in which we have to depend on them to supply our needs instead of each other?

I understand and truly feel what people might think and say but truth to it all is regardless of class status we are still in the same boat one needs the other./QUOTE]

View attachment 4404
If WE peoples of African ethnicity are truly so fundamentally flawed, inept, completely CLUELESS/STUPID, why don’t our so very diverse array of enemies EVER leave us alone as opposed to the so consistently malevolently EVIL onslaught [started by Semites over 3000 BCE, with the western Europeans/ whites applying the coup de grace over the last 500 years] of over 5000 years duration?

When you encounter an idiot, an obvious moron, do you attack him, trip him up constantly, do everything in your power to make sure he never ever has any peace; or isn’t that sort of behaviour consistent with how someone rationally sane but very very insecure reacts to someone who THEY KNOW has the potential to be a very serious threat?

As to our alleged NEED of the current status quo, what do you KNOW about the Greenwood, Archer and Pine St [GAP] community of Tulsa circa 1920, Thomas Sakarna’s achievements in less than 4 years in Burkina Fasso, the African Olmecs who established and ruled Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE; or is there a specific reason why as opposed to utilizing this still so very obviously viable/standard socio-economic template so many would be leaders of our communities/countries are aspiring to re-invent the wheel?

[QUOTE="chuck, post: 925457, member: 2880" candidly and honestly

you need an updated take on what true black culture reflects in General

black people in particular

most if not all have long since risen above and beyond those now discredited viewpoints in 2015

fyi /QUOTE]
So how/when has our TRUE HISTORY become general knowledge in our communities and countries in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa?

What do YOU/most people KNOW about the Olmec Heads, can you tell me the name of the Pharaoh who built the great pyramid at Giza, what his son had commissioned in his honour or the format in months of the original African 365 day year calendar [which is far superior to the nonsense currently being utilized]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Some people seem to love to obfuscate rather than answer a direct question.

I never said they weren't really Black, just they are over represented and tools of white supremacy to erode away at our self esteem. What other group allows themselves to be so co-opted without dissent? There will never be a half Japanese Miss China, a half Israeli miss Palestine, a half German Catholic Miss Israel, etc., etc, ,....Black people are way too accommodating giving miles away while other more successful groups fight over an inch.We need to change or just be content to remain bottom feeding.

FYI, it's a kick in the face that white women's children are the preeminent faces of Black beauty an excellence. All the Black women before who bore scars of the lash, were raped by white men while being abused by white women that they toiled for must be rolling in their graves over us now telling white women's mixed children they are the best of Blackness.

I think the key points here which I agree with entirely are that lighter skinned actresses are over-represented and that they should in no way be thought of as the best of Blackness. My own desire would be for there to be way way more women of color on our screens with all our gorgeous shades from latte to rich, blue black

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back