Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of The Unknown Race

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Aug 3, 2015.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I am writing this to awaken and lay down the foundation and place the pillars

needed in order to erect and build a communal temple.

We have a lot of issues to solve, but no form of leadership.

We in the "African-American "????community has all kinds of radical, militant , and conscience organizations and groups, but produce so little success.

We march and keep marching, forgive, and pray but leave ourselves wide open to attacks internally and externally.

We side with oppressive, racist, and self-destructiveness instead of with each other.

As I have seen and observe in this world, we never was or ever will matter.

We are so quick to criticize and bring down one another for scrapings and the illusion of being wealthy but we not.

When others look at us and plot ways to profit, divide, conquer, and annihilate us both mentally, physically, and spiritually we are all in trouble.

If we are truly equals and “diversified” why other group of people are profiting while we still are suffering economically?

Why is it we are forced to work for others and trapped in a situation in which we have to depend on them to supply our needs instead of each other?

I understand and truly feel what people might think and say but truth to it all is regardless of class status we are still in the same boat one needs the other.

2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Yes, we have a problem with unity in our race. So lets agree that both leadership, and the race share the blame, all that is left is who bares the most.

Peace!

3. dtownbrown

dtownbrown Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    we may w
    yeah we may well not always make good choices

but sometimes good ones as well

just peep Africa and the black diaspora

once we emulated them

now they too are in awe of that black guy in the white house

don't be so negative posters

fyi

4. dtownbrown

dtownbrown Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    we're just flawed human beings

new century

new issues

new options

and it ain't over yet

believe me

believe that too

fyi

5. Black Phoenix

Black Phoenix Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    We need to silence the voices within our own community that spread divisive intraracism ....all the BS elevating Euroracist ideals of beauty while denigrating the SSA ones need to be met with the same enmity that would be shown to outsiders if they uttered those sentiments. Things like "your momma is so black".....should be finished with "she looks like an African queen"...and/or asking the offenders why they're agents of white supremacy that seek to destroy our self esteem.

We need to learn to"One Love" ourselves and build self esteem within our own people, not idolize those that want us to remain a permanent underclass to serve them.

I recently watch the Light Girls documentary and some young fool stated that having a LS woman was a trophy....FOREALLY???!!!!! People like that should be mocked....I personally look at it as having reverence for the rape of our ancestors and a sign of our defeat. I personally don't understand "pro Black" people who chose to follow the plantation hierarchy instead of eschewing that racist system and allowing it to fester like cancer in our midst. I personally cringe whenever I see some Black court jester with dyed blonde hair or wig on their head. Why agree with the racist idea that blonde is better? It's nauseating and they should just be clowned.

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    one more time

we are just at another milestone

Obama is a case study

a black leader of a western nation

and major world power

get your minds around that

also factor in those other black leaders

and Obama's reality checks and wake up calls to them as well

the black diaspora also is playing catch up

black lives matter in Brazil and Columbia too

true equality and justice for all in my lifetime

maybe in yours

fyi

7. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +601
    [QUOTE="blazejay, post: 924794, member: 28961" I am writing this to awaken and lay down the foundation and place the pillars

needed in order to erect and build a communal temple.

We have a lot of issues to solve, but no form of leadership.

We in the "African-American "????community has all kinds of radical, militant , and conscience organizations and groups, but produce so little success.

We march and keep marching, forgive, and pray but leave ourselves wide open to attacks internally and externally.

We side with oppressive, racist, and self-destructiveness instead of with each other.

As I have seen and observe in this world, we never was or ever will matter.

We are so quick to criticize and bring down one another for scrapings and the illusion of being wealthy but we not.

When others look at us and plot ways to profit, divide, conquer, and annihilate us both mentally, physically, and spiritually we are all in trouble.

If we are truly equals and “diversified” why other group of people are profiting while we still are suffering economically?

Why is it we are forced to work for others and trapped in a situation in which we have to depend on them to supply our needs instead of each other?

I understand and truly feel what people might think and say but truth to it all is regardless of class status we are still in the same boat one needs the other./QUOTE]

If WE peoples of African ethnicity are truly so fundamentally flawed, inept, completely CLUELESS/STUPID, why don’t our so very diverse array of enemies EVER leave us alone as opposed to the so consistently malevolently EVIL onslaught [started by Semites over 3000 BCE, with the western Europeans/ whites applying the coup de grace over the last 500 years] of over 5000 years duration?

When you encounter an idiot, an obvious moron, do you attack him, trip him up constantly, do everything in your power to make sure he never ever has any peace; or isn’t that sort of behaviour consistent with how someone rationally sane but very very insecure reacts to someone who THEY KNOW has the potential to be a very serious threat?

As to our alleged NEED of the current status quo, what do you KNOW about the Greenwood, Archer and Pine St [GAP] community of Tulsa circa 1920, Thomas Sakarna’s achievements in less than 4 years in Burkina Fasso, the African Olmecs who established and ruled Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE; or is there a specific reason why as opposed to utilizing this still so very obviously viable/standard socio-economic template so many would be leaders of our communities/countries are aspiring to re-invent the wheel?

treszapotes3.jpg

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

8. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    good morning

and can we agree to disagree

what may have worked during past struggles may not help unite today's young folk in particular

nor resolve today's issues and problems in general

their right passage has come too

fyi

9. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    candidly and honestly

you need an updated take on what true black culture reflects in General

black people in particular

most if not all have long since risen above and beyond those now discredited viewpoints in 2015

fyi

10. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I'm both was and I also am a reflection of the civil rights movement in general

the black power movement in particular

no it didn't impact all of us at the time

but most proudly identify as black these days

not negroes anymore

so it is a bad reflection of those who continue to call each others the n word ad nauseam in the present

also that does show us how deep other folks backwardness and or self hatred truly is too

one take reflects progressive thinking

the second regression and retreat

not just bad personal choices

also folks being a part of the problem

though it's might be the ongoing black lives matters movement etc

which also leads many of them to become a part of the solution too

fyi