Black People : The Coming Apocalypse of the Unknown Race: Race Relations

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Aug 6, 2015.

?

Did Integration and Diversity really help us or hinder us?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Hello Today, I come to you in peace and I hope that as you leave you get a sense of where I coming from on this topic.

Today I have a lot to say and ask, but the goal is to start the process of unifying and come up with solutions to some of the issue's.

My first question is why they keep telling lie's that neither help us, but hinder and divide us?

They keep repeating that tired out lie about the “American Dream” which is much of a nightmare.

I try to resist that falsehood of the mantra “Work hard, Get A Education, Be good, etc...”

You see after doing all that we never win; we just catch it worse.

If that is all what it takes to make it why our people are still subjected to institutionalize and economic racism?

Why is it we have the highest level of unemployment and force to unjustly work for them even though we can work for ourselves?

How is it, if we a “Diverse Country” the system is rigged to benefit everyone but African-Americans?

They keep saying we progressing based on The entertainers and athlete's but what about us Average Joe's in the community doing all that we can to provide but keep being rejected?

If this country is so great and resourceful why they are quick to develop programs to help us, but include others even white's than close it down just as fast when they misuse the program that was originally designed for us?

It might seems that I am ranting and even seem distasteful, but it's the reality of the situation.

I mean we turn on TV we see another one of our Brother/Sister or Babies killed or brutalized.

It even gotten to a point with me personally that I can't feel sympathetic towards this country misfortune's that about to occur.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    don't let this mess get you down.....

3. frankster

frankster Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +133
    In Order for The Few to rule over The Many lies become a necessity....Lies imprison and lead to fear and hate - The best most convincing lies are half-truths often repeated.
    True Knowledge sets the Captives free.

Unity is arrived at through the recognition of shared interest and mutual benefits.....We must finds grounds of Commonality.
    Thought we maybe of varying gradations of Skin Color which is used to reflect History, Culture, so call Race* and Heritage upon on which our basic lines of division are based and used to foster hate and fear among us. Until we recognize and accentuate that we are all of One Blood Red and its life giving and sustaining qualities couple with the ability of blood to be transfuse across so called racial and ethnic lines provides a rudimentary basis for Unity among the Many. As oppose to skin now being used as a divisor....Blood can be use a Unifier.

Poverty is a crime that the powerful inflict on the ignorant through various forms of divide and conquer......Classism and Racism being the two forms favored in the US.

By far most brother and sister are killed in the Womb, where in the unborn child is seen as a hindrance to freedom and self- determination. Which is a first for the entire history of humanity, where in the unborn child was seen as the promise of a greater and better future - Divide the Parent from the unborn Child.

Thought you may not want to hear this.....In America there is indeed "An American Dream" but the media has obfuscate it to those born here.

Often truth is mixed with falsity to confuse and confound - half truth as oppose to whole truths.
    Working hard(is for prisoners or slaves) only guarantees sickness and an early grave, Rather strive to work and invest smartly.
    A Proper education is good , when it provides skills that garners you a livelihood or living wage/income or allows you to recognize the differences just between working hard and working smart.
    Being Good is its own reward - to be of service.....but not to be confused with self abnegation....being servile.

The system is rigged to benefit the Ruling elite....with varying degree of suffering meted out by class to ensure division, reward and fear.....the carrot or the stick.

The few success you see, acts as a relief valve - to avoid the development social dissatisfaction that can lead to a organize social movement to redress social wrongs that may threaten the status quo ......making the exception appear as the rule

There are very few programs that are meant to truly help The Many.....they are only meant to further in trench control of the many by The Few using various means of Double Speak and Red Herrings - Subterfuge

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Abdussamad Melanin

Abdussamad Melanin New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    I don't think I ever knew some of that which you mentioned above. Good stuff.

5. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +604
    [QUOTE="blazejay, post: 925140, member: 28961" Hello Today, I come to you in peace and I hope that as you leave you get a sense of where I coming from on this topic.

Today I have a lot to say and ask, but the goal is to start the process of unifying and come up with solutions to some of the issue's.

My first question is why they keep telling lie's that neither help us, but hinder and divide us?

They keep repeating that tired out lie about the “American Dream” which is much of a nightmare.

I try to resist that falsehood of the mantra “Work hard, Get A Education, Be good, etc...”

You see after doing all that we never win; we just catch it worse.

If that is all what it takes to make it why our people are still subjected to institutionalize and economic racism?

Why is it we have the highest level of unemployment and force to unjustly work for them even though we can work for ourselves?

How is it, if we a “Diverse Country” the system is rigged to benefit everyone but African-Americans?

They keep saying we progressing based on The entertainers and athlete's but what about us Average Joe's in the community doing all that we can to provide but keep being rejected?

If this country is so great and resourceful why they are quick to develop programs to help us, but include others even white's than close it down just as fast when they misuse the program that was originally designed for us?

It might seems that I am ranting and even seem distasteful, but it's the reality of the situation.

I mean we turn on TV we see another one of our Brother/Sister or Babies killed or brutalized.

It even gotten to a point with me personally that I can't feel sympathetic towards this country misfortune's that about to occur. /QUOTE]

Exactly what would be the point of burning down the house [created by the free labour for over 300 years of our enslaved African ancestors and their tortured mutilated and murdered siblings and comrades]/sinking the ship that you’re currently living in; as opposed to acquiring the so diverse array of technical skills that would enhance your ability to survive and be productive here and anywhere else on this planet?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

6. MissH

MissH Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +11
    My own personal opinion, simply from what I observe around me is that the system is rigged, but not to benefit everyone except us; it's rigged in favor of a small elite group of white people who don't really care about anyone down here among the masses whatever race or ethnicity they might be. Having said that I still believe hard work and education pay off most of the time. Life as a black person in a white dominated society is never going to be easy, but on balance I'd have to say life as a black, hard-working and educated person seems to be a lot better than life as a black, lazy and uneducated one.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List