Black People : The Clintons & Haiti

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
The Clintons, the Clintons, the Clintons!

Fine1952 is one to talk. More than a year ago, this disturbed woman actually HOPED Black people who took the Covid 19 vaccine would die. And she lustily cheered when anybody who did get sick died.

Fortunately, there were only a relative few. Because the Covid 19 vaccines were relatively safe and helped beat back this dread respiratory illness.

And here Fine 1952 comes again with Right Wing, Q-anon nonsense that the Clintons are child molesters. I guess she must have went to that pizzeria in Washington, D.C., where are all this molesting took place in the basement.

Some Black people are their own worst enemies.

And much, much worse, our own.

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
Can you prove what Fine 1952 is saying is untrue. Remember money that was earmarked for Haiti after the earthquake up to this day has not been given. You and I know who the recipients were. If people dont have a moral compass to guide them you can't put anything past them. You dont know the morality of these people others have made similar statements concerning these people. It is unfair to ridicule Fine 1952 just because you dont agree with her statements . We dont know what goes on in the minds of these people nor do we know their lifestyle. The rich and famous have always been involved in activities that would shame the demons in hell. I am sure you have read about the activities of Jeffrey Epstein and those who were part of his social network. You seem to have confidence in people that you know little about.

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
Of course, I can prove it! Do you think I'm stupid?

Can you prove Fine 1952 is a decent human being after she wished continuously for Covid 19 vaccine takers to die? This woman is cruel, hateful and quite disturbed to boot.

There is no proof to what Fine 1952 says. And what you are doing is an old news forum canard which has never worked. Hurl allegation after allegation of malicious false facts against individuals and then demand onlookers prove them wrong.

You can't prove liars wrong when most of what comes out of their mouths and emanates from their keyboards is full of chit. That's a no-brainer.

Now, about the pizza and child molester charges, here ya go:

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Entrepreneur
FB_IMG_1626608805175.jpg

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.