Black People Politics : The Clinton Legacy Is Black Impoverishment—so Why Are We Still Voting for Hillary?

Re: "Blacks can't afford a Trump presidency." Who's kidding who? Blacks have been voting themselves into political oblivion for at least the last fifty years and voting for Hillary tomorrow will all but ensure that they'll be saddled with 'just-getting-by' government assistance instead of real jobs and economic prosperity for at least the next twenty-five years. Electing Hillary will also 'literally' ensure that Russia and / or China will make extremely aggressive and bold military moves within the next twelve months that the U.S. will not be able to respond to.

Like Pavlov's dog and good little children, blacks jump into line every four years to lap up the rancid crap that the Democrats and the Congressional Black Circus (CBC) been feeding them, only to be sent to the back of the bus every time the economy hits the skids. Meanwhile, you've got Obama flying around the country in an aging and antiquated (non-eco friendly) fuel-guzzling 747 on the taxpayer's dime trying to help Hillary's struggling, lying and limping behind all the way across the finish line. Every time he flies to Hollywood to hobnob, eat caviar and raise money from people (i.e., A-list celebrities, etc.) who wouldn't even shake your hand; you're the one left at home on a hot muggy night eating a broken-microwaved half-thawed left over cheesesteak from three days ago. How many times does a (Democrat(ic)) Jacka** have to kick you in the teeth before you realize that you can't eat anymore?

If Trump wins, we'll see what happens afterward; but if Clinton wins, then be careful what you wish for.
Yes I agree. If Trump wins and does half of what he says, even a quarter of what he says, we will be so much better off, even as a nation. Clinton will be working deals to further her own power and wealth for her husband and people who do her favors. We have already seen it. That may include other nation states who have already given her money pay for play. The Clinton foundation is under investigation even if Comey says the FBI is done with her (at this time). I have never been a conspiratory believer in branches of our government. But I have a new thought with the obvious evidence. To my astonishment it appears that there has been favors and buy outs that have influenced the FBI and those who are over them in the Justice Department having been corrupted. People who work within these agencies have stated their own astonishments that the Clintons have persuaded deals for cooperation. It goes against our trust in the way people are elected to run our country in behalf of us.

Republican's and any of the rest of you who see there is a problem with this scenario -- Obama is flying Airforce One on the people's taxes to campaign for Hillary. Isn't there a conflict there? So he is choosing half the people against the other half. And why has Hillary winning become such a desperate issue with him. So what horse has he got in this race to make such a wonky choice that creates a fair decision question?

Republican's and any of the rest of you who see there is a problem with this scenario -- Obama is flying Airforce One on the people's taxes to campaign for Hillary. Isn't there a conflict there? So he is choosing half the people against the other half. And why has Hillary winning become such a desperate issue with him. So what horse has he got in this race to make such a wonky choice that creates a fair decision question?

Who Pays When the President Travels for Campaign Events?

In the case of political travel by the president, there are rules that the federal government be reimbursed by the appropriate political organization for the costs of the travel.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters aboard Air Force One that today’s trip, for the president’s first joint campaign appearance with Hillary Clinton as the presumptive Democratic nominee, was no exception to that rule.
“The White House of course follows all rules and regulations that apply to the president’s political travel,” Earnest said, explaining that the DNC discloses payments made to the federal government for such purposes on a monthly basis to the FEC in compliance with the regulation.
In the most recently available figures, the cost of operating Air Force One averages approximately S180,118 per hour, according to the Air Force. This figure includes fuel, food, repairs, and basic maintenance.
"As is the standard practice, the campaign will cover its portion of the costs," a Clinton aide told ABC News.

“There’s a process that is used to allocate the costs between the DNC or the relevant campaign and the government,” Painter told ABC News. “The cost of the Secret Service is paid for the taxpayer. If the president goes on vacation, we run into the same thing.”

* Who Pays When the President Travels for Campaign Events? - ABC ...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pays-president-travels-campaign-events/story?id=40361545 - - Cached - Similar

Yes I agree. If Trump wins and does half of what he says, even a quarter of what he says, we will be so much better off, even as a nation. Clinton will be working deals to further her own power and wealth for her husband and people who do her favors. We have already seen it. That may include other nation states who have already given her money pay for play. The Clinton foundation is under investigation even if Comey says the FBI is done with her (at this time). I have never been a conspiratory believer in branches of our government. But I have a new thought with the obvious evidence. To my astonishment it appears that there has been favors and buy outs that have influenced the FBI and those who are over them in the Justice Department having been corrupted. People who work within these agencies have stated their own astonishments that the Clintons have persuaded deals for cooperation. It goes against our trust in the way people are elected to run our country in behalf of us.

Trump is a narcissistic thinking only about himself. He will not remember anything he said/promises he made. He will only attempt to appease the racist he campaigned to.
Thankfully, he won't win.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back