Black Poetry : the clay

1ldvirtue

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 16, 2019
Good morning Jesus, I am sitting deep in thought, I so often wonder what it is I am doing, I get up with you on my heart and lay down with you on my heart, but so many days I lack direction when that is all I want.

Lord I don’t need any more than you provide for me even thought I might desire way more than I have. I don’t have anything to complain about, I want to know what it is you desire from me, So many wait for the tragedy to seek your face, when seeking your face prevents the tragedy, I have a testimony, I wake up to one every time you allow me another sunrise. When I open my eyes and peer into a ceiling, walk to a refrigerator filled to the brim with food, flush my toilet and get in my car and drive off to a job. When I can call and hear my children’s voice, that alone is a reason to rejoice, to have bother parents know you are real and to have my siblings to grow up with still, I am blessed, I am blessed in the fact that I can see hear taste feel and understand your presence.

My nightmares are not even a selection to forget because they brought me closer to you. Not a story I would forgo, I need every moment, because you walked with me through in spite of them all and refused to let go.

Jesus I can’t say thank you enough, the battle with you made the war seem oh so tough, only for those walking without you would deem it as rough, these that failed to understand that you are the God of More than enough. Healing when killing and stealing knock at the door, I can be brave in the journey because you are the God of more. I want to be what it is your purpose proclaims. Your spirit co-mingled with my soul is what my heart craves, to walk with you in your glory where I lift up your name, Please Jesus hear my cries, hear my travail. Help me to be helpful, I have no desire to fail. I need more than the more of you, I need the Father and Holy Spirit too. I need the unity for the unity in me, I need to be saturated by your blood to be free, I need a vision, some words, any part of your heart, I want to be your greatest work of Art, please make me over, one stroke at a time, I am willing to be whatever you need Lord, I submit to your design…..

Make me Over, said the Clay to the Potter

Good morning Jesus, I am sitting deep in thought, I so often wonder what it is I am doing, I get up with you on my heart and lay down with you on my heart, but so many days I lack direction when that is all I want.

Lord I don’t need any more than you provide for me even thought I might desire way more than I have. I don’t have anything to complain about, I want to know what it is you desire from me, So many wait for the tragedy to seek your face, when seeking your face prevents the tragedy, I have a testimony, I wake up to one every time you allow me another sunrise. When I open my eyes and peer into a ceiling, walk to a refrigerator filled to the brim with food, flush my toilet and get in my car and drive off to a job. When I can call and hear my children’s voice, that alone is a reason to rejoice, to have bother parents know you are real and to have my siblings to grow up with still, I am blessed, I am blessed in the fact that I can see hear taste feel and understand your presence.

My nightmares are not even a selection to forget because they brought me closer to you. Not a story I would forgo, I need every moment, because you walked with me through in spite of them all and refused to let go.

Jesus I can’t say thank you enough, the battle with you made the war seem oh so tough, only for those walking without you would deem it as rough, these that failed to understand that you are the God of More than enough. Healing when killing and stealing knock at the door, I can be brave in the journey because you are the God of more. I want to be what it is your purpose proclaims. Your spirit co-mingled with my soul is what my heart craves, to walk with you in your glory where I lift up your name, Please Jesus hear my cries, hear my travail. Help me to be helpful, I have no desire to fail. I need more than the more of you, I need the Father and Holy Spirit too. I need the unity for the unity in me, I need to be saturated by your blood to be free, I need a vision, some words, any part of your heart, I want to be your greatest work of Art, please make me over, one stroke at a time, I am willing to be whatever you need Lord, I submit to your design…..

Make me Over, said the Clay to the Potter
AMEN

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back