Black Spirituality Religion : The claim so often put forth,that Christ changed the Sabbath,is disproved by...

Auroraflower

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2004
HIs own words...

In his sermon on the mount he declared:"'think not that i am come to destroy teh law or teh prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fullfill.For i verily say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jote or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fullfilled. Whosoever therefore shal break one of these least commandments , and shall teach them so,he shall be called least in teh kingdom of Heaven: but whosoever a shall do and teach them , the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven ."'matthew 5:17-19

Out of the Great contoversy between satan and Christ..

Hello Auroraflower!

Actually Constantine The {So-Called} Great changed this day at the Nicean Council of 325.

Incidentally, it was also at this same meeting that Y'usha Ben Pandira was deitified into the Greek version of a Jesus Christ.

I was taught that since he was ressurected on a Sunday, that the Sabbath changed to that day. Every Sunday should be a mini-Easter

Peace
That would be the teachings of the very people Yeshuha was speaking against, in the above post. Plus, this change is not mention in the Torah nor the Tanakh, the fore of which is the bases of his very own faith. Like he said, he came to uphold and fulfill the law laid down by Moshe and those who came before him.

HIs own words...

In his sermon on the mount he declared:"'think not that i am come to destroy teh law or teh prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fullfill.For i verily say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jote or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fullfilled. Whosoever therefore shal break one of these least commandments , and shall teach them so,he shall be called least in teh kingdom of Heaven: but whosoever a shall do and teach them , the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven ."'matthew 5:17-19

Out of the Great contoversy between satan and Christ..

This law about the sabbath means to devote a day to remember the original sabbath. It does not suggest that it has to be on Saturday ,besides no one knows when the original Saturday took place anyway, therefore it doesn't matter what day we actually observe the sabbath.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back