Black People : The Civil War Between Blacks and Knigas - Are There Black People Who Really Feel This Way?

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Who's more racist, black people or white people? Black people. You know why? Because we hate black people too. Everything white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people. There's some ish going on with black people right now. There's like a civil war going on with black people. There's two sides. There's black people and there's knigas. And knigas have got to go.~ Chris Rock
I generally don't watch the news, but one day I was watching Fox Channel Five and saw a story about teenage flash mobs in which several youths suddenly showed up at a store in Georgetown and robbed the place. There was video of the robbery and before the video began my first thought was, "Please don't let this be black people." However, this is Washington, DC, so of course a gang of about 15-20 knigas entered the store and robbed the place. Unfortunately, this is type of robbery is not rare. But what is worse is that there appears to be a trend of teenage mobs attacking and robbing people across the country. Recently a pack of knigas attacked innocent white people in Wisconsin at a fair. While this type of criminality is new, there has always been a civil war within the black community between black people and knigas. Black people are the folks trying to ho

http://bothwell.typepad.com/whos_yo...ivil-war-between-black-people-and-******.html

Yall know what the omitted word was....so type it in and read the rest

Brother Keita ... i don't understand ... what's the topic?

Are there Black People that really feel what way ... ?? ... feel that there is a civil war going on in our communities?

Also ... does the article actually use the N word, or did you add that part (knigas)?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I had to change the title because the "N" word was in there and it's all through the article so I had to put (knigas) in its place.

The heading was "The Civil War Between Blacks and Knigas"

aaahhhh ... okay ... see ... that's a shame ... to be pointing out fighting amongst us, while spewing fighting words against some of us.

What sense does that make? How much forward progress does the author really expect to make?

I don't know ... it's enough for me not to be interested in reading it.

Thanks for helping me understand moe betta.

I'm gonna add The Civil War Between Blacks and Knigas to the title ... making it more clear for those that can stomach it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back