thank you i know what it was early on my street sense with tingling like crazy

this person is disgracing the ancestors

karma is not always kind

THANK YOU BRO. O for finally putting an end to this charade

i see your "MAN BE GONE" spray worked better then my can

lol

br:confused: you forgot to call

CHECKMATE!

Notice also brother DSS that "excel" has yet to answer the simple questions I asked concerning the effectiveness of HIS program. And this is the same person who referred to me once as a "hireling". I would also like to know what happened to that website of HIS.

Peace

yea i'm still waiting for the human smokescreen

Notice also brother DSS that "excel" has yet to answer the simple questions I asked concerning the effectiveness of HIS program. And this is the same person who referred to me once as a "hireling". I would also like to know what happened to that website of HIS.

Peace

to answer too.

lol

:haha:

you talk about DIVERSIONS

Did it Launch, or did it not land. Which one is it:?:

Excell, your time ran out a long time ago:time:

We were just having some fun with you:playball:

:hearthis: What up with the fake launching announcement man?

Astrologer4U

this guy is good but he's no match for the streets

trust me he makes excuses

and in the streets coppin' pleas are not looked upon as "good"

:happens:

The Civil Responsibility Movement is alive but the scope has been adjusted to build through local churches working within their local communities. We are constructing prototype projects around the ministries of a couple of churches. One is located in a smaller town and the other is in a larger city. Once we have these prototypes fine tuned with some measurable results, we will look towards a national roll out.

Since the fundamentals of the movement have always been based around Christain principles, we found it more appropriate and accepted to work with people who profess to subscribe to Christain principles. Surveys have shown that 80% of African Americans "identify" as "Christian".

This approach is different from the original plan, but we knew from the begining we would need to be flexible and tenacious. The movement is and always will be a living plan. It works like this: Plan, implement, analyze, adjust/correct, plan corrections, implement corrections and the cycle goes on. We found early on that the best vehicle for the movement was the local church. There are, however, some denominational issues that slow progress. In the first round of the cycle, we found that it is a well accepted plan and lots of excitement was generated about it, but a lot of practical and logistical issues have posed hurdles.

I personally would like to see the movement expand to include secular entities as was originally planned. This is why I am still here. It may still happen, but most of the founders are against this. They don't think it can maintain Christian standards and identity by working from a secular world view. Salvation is an essential part of the movement, which poses obvious hurdles.

Mat 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The Christain perspective is that if we fix every problem we have, yet don't have salvation, we have profited nothing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back