Black Spirituality Religion : The Church Business - You can make some real money!!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Oct 2, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I watch this video about once a week - its just sad: I had to really focus on what they were saying and really watch the peoples response - it is SAD - MAN!!!!

But dude around 4:30 in the video was funny as Iistened to him scream - O and listen to the white rapping preachers - dude have a wave cap on - A WAVE CAP!!!

Nye

Ru2religious

2. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    just responding to the thread title

gotta pass on the video, i'm sure it will activate my "hate"

in any event

church has always been big business

i spent six months in la and let me tell you. The homelessness there is beyond belief, and these are the main targets for the business...

from the reformation of "addicts" using twelve step programs to tell you "ur a crackhead and u'll always be a crackhead"... the ole take the mind

to the usher askin in the middle of "service" if anyone would like a tax receipt for their donation.... grants for housing people made to be homeless

and job applications that require you to sign a form sayin u believe jesus is ur lord and savior.... (was gonna apply, get hired, and then sue them but i figured it was only a matter of time for they self destruct)

then the lady that never gets laid on the street corner every night with an armani suit, diamonds on every finger preachin to a bunch of homeless people to stay strong, god has a plan..

and i'm thinkin better u take four of em home and apply ur good news...

another preacher was like to my homegirl, is ur friend ok... my friend trippin cause i done already charged her up bout the obama deception and the whole "neo" "soul" and she told me, i'm like wouldn't u say if she was really concerned she might have the balls to approach me like a woman and speak directly to me... just saying

new orleans man... "freedom" fighters pushing crack with the young black marked five oh fours....

IF YOU JUST STEP BACK AND OBSERVE WITH UR EYES, U DON'T EVEN NEED A VIDEO, ARTICLE, OR SAVIOR FOR THAT MATTER

JUST A BIT MORE LOYALTY TO WHAT YOUR OWN EYES ARE DRAWING UP

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    this was something that Jesus was against, and had no time for non violence when he took action on the money changers in the temple, now wether one wants to beleive this to be historical fact or not

do understand the parable and what the message is for today