Black Spirituality Religion : The Christians' GOD,really ALMIGHTY?

Lloyd

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 29, 2004
I wonder many time about this topic!I'm a Christian boy since childhood!But some events happened that makes me REALLY stop my progression for asking myself that again!
First-of-all,they say God is omnipotent and omniscient!But if it was the case,he shouldn't have created the devel who represents the first temptations cuz He would have known that will happened!
If God is a God of luv,why is He allowing the men to endure all that pain?If He is REALLY almighty,what does He wait for to take every men to Paradise?If He really luv all of us why has he done the Hell?
If like Jesus said in the past "If u have faith just like sand grain,u'll be able to move mountains" why every Christian,having more than that type of faith cannot do that?If as in the Bible Christian were tha Head and not the Back,why have we so much prostitution,illetrated,gangstas n so on?
If God really care about us,why doesn't he do anything for us?We've been taken from Africa as Slaves in Bible name?Why in every movies that i've watch Jesus is white?Why n why n why?I don't feel that God is almighty,or maybe he have prefered some men to the others

God is a womanizer with a bunch of female angels. Jesus also runs the shine shop on cherub street and Micheal runs the coccaine sales out the back of the Throne room of Grace.

That was an example of a religious perversion of chrisitanity, and there are alot of perversions of christandom out there. I think people miss out on the philosophy of Christiantiy if u ask me.

Change your concept of God. Since we are told that God can do anything, let me tell you what God can't do. "Can God create a rock so heavy that he can't lift it ?" The answer is no. If he can't create the rock that's something he can't do...if he can create the rock, then he can't lift it...again, something he can't do. Our concept of God has to change from what the books are and have been giving us. Secondly, we are told; "let it be on earth aas it is in heaven". We have done just that !!!! Before the so called earth was created, there was supposedly a "war" in heaven....and a third of the angels were cast out with lucifer. We have duplicated that reality...we have war.

Lloyd said:
I wonder many time about this topic!I'm a Christian boy since childhood!But some events happened that makes me REALLY stop my progression for asking myself that again!
First-of-all,they say God is omnipotent and omniscient!But if it was the case,he shouldn't have created the devel who represents the first temptations cuz He would have known that will happened!
If God is a God of luv,why is He allowing the men to endure all that pain?If He is REALLY almighty,what does He wait for to take every men to Paradise?If He really luv all of us why has he done the Hell?
If like Jesus said in the past "If u have faith just like sand grain,u'll be able to move mountains" why every Christian,having more than that type of faith cannot do that?If as in the Bible Christian were tha Head and not the Back,why have we so much prostitution,illetrated,gangstas n so on?
If God really care about us,why doesn't he do anything for us?We've been taken from Africa as Slaves in Bible name?Why in every movies that i've watch Jesus is white?Why n why n why?I don't feel that God is almighty,or maybe he have prefered some men to the others

Please visit my thread titled, "The gnostic Demiurge"

Keita said:
Change your concept of God. Since we are told that God can do anything, let me tell you what God can't do. "Can God create a rock so heavy that he can't lift it ?" The answer is no. If he can't create the rock that's something he can't do...if he can create the rock, then he can't lift it...again, something he can't do. Our concept of God has to change from what the books are and have been giving us. Secondly, we are told; "let it be on earth aas it is in heaven". We have done just that !!!! Before the so called earth was created, there was supposedly a "war" in heaven....and a third of the angels were cast out with lucifer. We have duplicated that reality...we have war.
Earth and man existed during the war in heaven. The Old Testaments suggest the war was over human women. The Koran suggests it was over Satan not wanting to bow before man. Never the less the war was caused through jealousy of humans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back