Black Spirituality Religion : The children of Cain

And now, you yell? Do you still see no wrong on your part? You think that's how the faithful speak to each other? In high tones? The faithful shouldn't speak to any like that. I said I'd pray, that is for both you and me, but you seem to have stooped to ridiculing what I say. Your own words speak for who you are. That's all I can say for and about you.

I don't mean to offend you in my statements, but I must say that you have made statements of ridicule in regards to me, and I am only defending that fact that my statements were not 'folly' and 'not realization' and etc. I'm merely refuting your statments.

I don't mean to offend you in my statements, but I must say that you have made statements of ridicule in regards to me, and I am only defending that fact that my statements were not 'folly' and 'not realization' and etc. I'm merely refuting your statments.

For truth? Point out every one of them that ridicules, I'll apologize for each one. You seem to be taking folly particularly harsh. Maybe I'm seasoned to the word, I don't know, but when I say this, I don't mean to say you're dumb or are any worse than I've been. I mean to state those very things you find for truth aren't truth but a means of stumbling. Do you think I enjoy pointing out mistakes to people? I don't because I know what a wretch I've been, but I won't have a flattering tongue for fear I lose my brother or sister to sin and myself from the Father by reason of my own...folly. And so, you say I'm not backed but the words I speak are so. I can only go so far in showing by the Word before you need to do your own pulling, but I'll show what I can to the best of my explaining.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back