Nigeria : The Child Witches of Nigeria; How can these people be so easily mislead?

No... referring to the "Egyptian Magicians" of the Pharaohs that Clarkes claims traveled with them, not the so called "Hebrew High Priests".

Clarke essentially debunks the "Exodus" story and then includes the existence of "Magicians" in Egypt, long before he claims the "Priests" of "Aaron and Moses" came onto the scene.

See who were these "Magicians" that were around with the Pharaohs/Kings long before the "Levites"?

Using the "Bible" that the very same person claims is plagiarized mythology, to explain the "History" and the "Magicians" of the Pharaohs in "History" would be confusing.

Wanting to deal with material that is established outside of the "Bible" since he somewhat chuckled at the stories in the "Bible" in this clip, while claiming the existence of Magicians.

Respect
Are we all clear on what a "magician" was in ancient time?

No... referring to the "Egyptian Magicians" of the Pharaohs that Clarkes claims traveled with them, not the so called "Hebrew High Priests".

Clarke essentially debunks the "Exodus" story and then includes the existence of "Magicians" in Egypt, long before he claims the "Priests" of "Aaron and Moses" came onto the scene.

See who were these "Magicians" that were around with the Pharaohs/Kings long before the "Levites"?

Using the "Bible" that the very same person claims is plagiarized mythology, to explain the "History" and the "Magicians" of the Pharaohs in "History" would be confusing.

Wanting to deal with material that is established outside of the "Bible" since he somewhat chuckled at the stories in the "Bible" in this clip, while claiming the existence of Magicians.

Respect
Clarke is one source. I get where you are coming from but don't the Jews claim that Moses performed "magic" in Egypt?

So, I'm trying to keep my responses in the context of this thread, and my mention of Jews is a hint as to why this is going on.

1. I'm sure that the term "magic" does not exactly or accurately describe or define the practice in ancient Egypt, which some may also describe as (black magic) and,

2. Don't some Yoruba traditions claim that they were priests from ancient Egypt (Kemet)?

Put 1 and 2 together..

Clarke is one source. I get where you are coming from but don't the Jews claim that Moses performed "magic" in Egypt?

So, I'm trying to keep my responses in the context of this thread, and my mention of Jews is a hint as to why this is going on.

1. I'm sure that the term "magic" does not exactly or accurately describe or define the practice in ancient Egypt, which some may also describe as (black magic) and,

2. Don't some Yoruba traditions claim that they were priests from ancient Egypt (Kemet)?

Put 1 and 2 together..

They mostly claim to be ancient Canaan priest. They are one of the few black tribes with Neanderthal DNA.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back