Black People : The Child Tax Credit

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
The "Obama Has Hurt Me" thread got me to thinking if there were any specific policies by any specific president that directly effected me positively or negatively, helped or hurt me.

The first thing that came to mind of a specific policy was the child tax credit. Prior to the introduction of the Child Tax credit and the Additional Child Tax credit, I would just about break even or get a small refund of about $200 to $500. (I don't qualify for the Earned Income Credit) After the child tax credit and the additional child tax credit, I now get between $3000 to $5000 refund each tax year. Although the Child tax credit begins to Phase out at $110,000 for married filing Joint return, and considering the Alternative Minimum Tax, this has been a very specific policy that has had a positive and direct effect on my finances.

Have there been specific polices that have had a positive or negative effect upon your day to day finances or lifestyle?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back