Black People : The Chat Room

Hey UPPIE :wave:

I appreciate this effort for the chat room ... thank you Sweetie :love:

Are you going to be there tonight ... 8'ish ... ?? ... I'll be there with you ... oh my UPPIE ... what if it is just you and I ... in a room alone ... :eeek: ... you better be on your best behaviour !!! :lol:

Just Kidding :)

I hope I see you there tonight. I plan on coming in about 8 ET, which is actually 7 my time ... but that's kewl too.

Again, thanks for helping to make more folk aware of our wonderful chat.

:heart:

Destee

UPPIE ... where are you ???

I got all prettied up and stuff, put on my best smell'n perfume, combed my hair into one of those fashionable styles ... peeking out the window wait'n for you to drive up so we could have this chat date ... and you aint here.

That's okay though because MsTasty and Kayla came through and we chatted. Kayla said she'd be back 'cause she does not want to get cussed out by you (said she's aware of the 'chat mission' you're on) ... so I'm gonna stay in here for a little longer ... wait'n for my chat date with UPPIE. :love:

:heart:

Destee

Ohhhhhhh I see you pulling up now ... hehehehe ... :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back