Black People : The Chat Room

UPTOWNE

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 24, 2001
NYC
Occupation
Electric Powerlineman
I'd like to INVITE you folks VISIT the CHAT ROOM in the EVENINGS (we have a great crowd during the day time starting at noon, but it dies down about 7ish) We exchange common interest and conversation about darn near everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! (TRY IT YOU’LL LIKE IT) It’s like no other chat room on the planet! We are all family here (everyone knows everyone, we come from all walks of life, from all over the world we meet each day say our hello’s and give updates, juicy gossip, crack and tell jokes, give advice, money, sex, children, cars, relationships, clothes love etc..) the conversation can go anywhere depending on who shows up and what they bring in the door, but its always light and SEXY! No ”HORN TOADS”! I am sure you will be pleased!!!! This room is not raunchy, nor is it a pick up parlor. (i.e.: black planet / black voices /yahoo or any of them other nasty places) Its where we let our hair down have a beer kick off our shoes and have some friendly exchanges. I have been a member of this room since 97 and we have always had good interesting people and conversation in chat, why even DESTEE graces us with her PRESENCE from time to time. I see so many of you POST but ya never STOP BY TO CHAT, and you have so many interesting topics I am telling you yawl are missing some really good times. SO, JOIN US and add your opinion................
And tell them UPTOWNE sent cha!

oh yeah KEM told me to email all my friends and family and tell them about our spot, so I am doing that too! See yall in the room say ummmmm 8:30 - until

THE CHAT ROOM (just click) http://www.destee.com/chat/

Ps Ps..... OK KEM I have passed the baton its your turn to Run with it!!!!!:toast:

this is UPTOWNE baby!
Oh yeah DES would ya mind chiming in, I done sung all the praises!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back