Black People : THE CHAT ROOM

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UPTOWNE, Feb 6, 2004.

1. UPTOWNE

UPTOWNE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Electric Powerlineman
    Ratings:
    +11
    ORIGINALLY POSTED 10-02-2002, 11:14 PM

I'd like to INVITE you folks VISIT the CHAT ROOM in the EVENINGS (we have a great crowd during the day time starting at noon, but it dies down about 7ish) We exchange common interest and conversation about darn near everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! (TRY IT YOU’LL LIKE IT) It’s like no other chat room on the planet! We are all family here (everyone knows everyone, we come from all walks of life, from all over the world we meet each day say our hello’s and give updates, juicy gossip, crack and tell jokes, give advice, money, sex, children, cars, relationships, clothes love etc..) the conversation can go anywhere depending on who shows up and what they bring in the door, but its always light and SEXY! No ”HORN TOADS”! I am sure you will be pleased!!!! This room is not raunchy, nor is it a pick up parlor. (i.e.: black planet / black voices /yahoo or any of them other nasty places) Its where we let our hair down have a beer kick off our shoes and have some friendly exchanges. I have been a member of this room since 97 and we have always had good interesting people and conversation in chat, why even DESTEE graces us with her PRESENCE from time to time. I see so many of you POST but ya never STOP BY TO CHAT, and you have so many interesting topics I am telling you yawl are missing some really good times. SO, JOIN US and add your opinion................
    And tell them UPTOWNE sent cha!

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Uptowne is right. It is a place to meet other proffessionals, and people whose poetry you enjoy here at Destee.

Also there is a video chat on the horizon. I'm your chat moderator you find late hour. I think we all are getting hooked on the positive energy and exchange we all bring while getting to know each other. In chat you will find.. no :fight: ing. You can get a :grouphug: if you need one. Or like Uptowne said share an :idea:

This place is a :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: hang out.

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Very true! It's comfortable . . . the conversation is nice . . . the music is bumping . . . the the information exchanged is superb. More and more people are coming in and that's a good thing!!

Queenie :spinstar:

4. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    The place to be destee.com/chat
    So come on in.....and enjoy the setting
    relax and sip :coffee: just have fun.......
    good conversation
    great music....it do be bumping
    and wonderful poetry
    join us.......
    I'm one of your chat moderators workin with a great team
    MzBlkAngel

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,322
    I had fun, so I like it. I think it'll pick up again, with the right energy. :D Seems it took a break, and maybe some are shy about it(or have a bad connection, like I did :rolleyes:). But everyone should go for it if they want some laughs, and fun times with the fam here at Destee.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Angela22

:wow: ... You found a good one Angela22, thanks for bumping it up and thank you, very much, for participating with us the other night; it was just as you describe:

... But everyone should go for it if they want some laughs, and fun times with the fam here at Destee.

an enjoyable occasion with a break away from the norm:)