Black Poetry : The Chambers of My Soul: How I See It

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Jelani_Dalmar, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Jelani_Dalmar

Jelani_Dalmar Active Member MEMBER

USAF
    Ratings:
    +0
    God Help Me

Man, sometimes… I hate to even wake the **** up , because I know I am force to face the cruel sadistic reality, that I don’t even like me, I’m not the person that I figured I’d be, and if mama even knew…I can’t even envision would she’d think of me? What I stood for before, I stands for no more, a ******* male whore. Born with an exceptional gift to gab, parts of me laugh, when I reflect on the woman, I have been able to manipulate in my pass. Able to grasp, on to the game that would eventually enable me to gain a woman’s trust, to the point that they would have the audacity to lie to these *****’s, I figure, it was just all fun and games, into each every night I’d lay adjacent to my own woman only to feel ashamed…Head to my pillow playing the crying game…God Please Help Me, cause I keep on going, I just can’t stop, I am so **** self indulged, all I care about it myself and my ****! Turning best of friend totally against one another, because I stepped in and had them sharing the same covers, with the same dayum brother…I know there our others, out there, that’s been where I’ve been…I’m acting like the myth of a typical man, lusting after every single woman I can…and this **** ain’t cool.

They say what comes around, goes around. Now, I haven’t had my turn just yet, but that hasn’t stopped me from living with the regret, of treating these beautiful women, of all walks of life with out and ounce of respect. But the messed up thing baby is, I LOVE the game, some men live for the paper chase, others live for the ***** chase, and incase you haven’t paid attention to me just one lil bit, I’m selfishly only concern with myself… and the God given inches that I’m working wit. But that is why I pray to God to send me the help that I obviously need, to cure me of the disease, of the overwhelming addiction to this ***** that I feign…and to clean my soul of all the bull**** and the lies, the treachery the shame, and the reasons I cry…WHY should I even think the Lord would even forgive his son, I can only hope and pray for mercy, he’ll remember from which he I come from. It may be too late for me, but not too late for you, brothas just be conscious of the things that you but these woman threw, and be held responsible for the **** that you do. You know God is watching….

It’s like my past has come back to haunt me. As a lil man, my pops up and left, with his mistress, I guess he had to do his thing, the situation ended up with him producing and off spring, a lil bastard child, bought into this world on deceitfulness, as I had to be there to comfort moms so she could some how make it threw this. Listening to her night after night, cry herself to sleep, I’d sit by her door and weep, promising that I’d never be the man he was, but this was a promise I couldn’t keep. I just hope she could some day forgive me. I know every time I disrespect another woman, I am disrespecting her, because she has molded me into whom I am, and reminds me where I come from.

Ladies I want you to remember Tupac always said keep ya head up, and when your significant other is acting up, know to yourself you can do bad on your own. Be grown, and know that you’re beautiful inside and out, respect yourself and what you stand for, because really… that’s what this ****s all about. I apologizing to all the women that I have done so wrong in the pass, I know that being able to forgive me will be a difficult task…But find it in you heart and treat it as a lesson learn, and in the future my these brothas baby girl you won’t get burned. Gods got ya back, weather your short, fat, skinny or tall, he loves you all, and even when you fall, he will be there to pick you up, but please, please just don’t repeat the same **** over…Good Luck. God Helps Us All.[/FONT]

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome welcome welcome !!

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
    welcome to the house of love & respect
    happy you here upon us to share ..... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Please take time to read our forum rules at the top of the forums
    these words are astric out due to them being on our
    banned word list and not allowed ....wow we are so happy to
    have you upon our family in the near future try not to use them
    as much.

feel free , look around and relax in and flow enjoy all we offer
    also stop in and visit our voice chat at www.destee.com/chat we
    have live music and open mic 24/7 many topics and fun fun fun !!!!
    come join us again read our forum rules to help guide and give you
    a more understanding how we living here ....very out right flow too.....

CL/Mod
    $$RICH$$ :huh:

3. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    hi and welcome :wave: Destee playground
    Peace