Brother AACOOLDRE : The Catholic History: good and bad

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 16, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE SELECTED HIGHLIGHTS OF CATHOLIC HISTORY
    By Andre Austin

“I think all of us should be critics of each other. Whenever you can’t stand criticism you can never grow”-Malcolm X

Freedom of the press the constitution says. We should all constructively criticize each other. My love for black history transformed me into cross-cultural religious and social history. I don’t think that I was a Afrocentrist because I left Black history as a focal point rather than the monopolized center because history is a Spider’s web of traditions, myths of borrowing and stealing from each other. Some would like religious debates to stay on campus and not put into the real world in the streets. I compare the Catholic religion with the ancient Egyptian one and this is my unforgivable crime. This essay is a brief outline on some historical topics and how Catholics and blacks interact with each other on center stage.

SLAVERY

The beginnings of the slave trade started with a catholic Bishop of Chiapas who suggested a quota system of the number of Negroes slaves should be brought to the new world. (The Timetables of History By Bernard Grun 3rd edition p.227). The Catholics were so knee deep in slavery that the Pope went to Jamaica in 1992 and apologized on behalf of his religious institution. In 1610 a catholic priest wrote to ask if the enslavement of blacks was legal by church doctrine. His anwer came back that they didn’t consider the trade illicit.(A Peoples History of the United States By Howard Zinn p.29). They wanted Black men to play the Sambo role and thought we were child-minded. They even told slaves to think of their masters as their father contrary to the bible. We are supposed to be brothers and sisters in faith. But they thought we had no soul or spirit. Poetic justice comes running down like the Nile river. It was the ancient Egyptian spirit and soul that helped Moses formulate the Genesis story. I’m writing here to affirm our manhood our minds, body and spirit on the humanities tip.

POPES

Dick Greory, a comedian recently joked that we thought we never get a black president now our quest is for a Black Pope. Well I got new for Dick we all ready had three Black Popes my man. But that was way back in the day. three African Popes out of a total of 265 Popes to date
    The fourteenth Pope St. Victor I from 189-199Ad; the thirty second was St. Melchiades from 311-314AD and last but not least was the forty ninth Pope St. Gelasius I from 492-496AD. All three Popes made contributions to the Catholic church and Christianity during their tenors and some of their leadership efforts have had long lasting effects even to this day. Now I don’t go along with the notion that Popes are substitutes for Jesus on earth. The Nelson New Compact illustrated d Bible dictionary concludes the anti-Christ sets up self up as a substitute. The Popes are human and they have fallen. Pope Sergius III (911AD) “begins the era of monocracy, the darkest period in the history of the papacy, his mistress Marozia becomes the mother of Pope John XI, aunt of John XIII and grandmother of Pope Benedict”.( The Timetables of History By Bernard Grun 3rd edition p.106). Now mind you this story has nothing on Voltaire who accused Pope Urban X in chap 11 of Candide of having a daughter by a black woman. I was surprised they didn’t put him on the rack or strung him up naked upon a tree. Voltaire was a man a head of his time, he once saved a homosexual man from capital punishment.

CONDITIONAL CATHOLIC CHARITY

I’ve heard on the news that Catholic Charities will close their homeless shelter in Washington DC if their City Council votes to allow gays to get married. Remember how the whites gave blacks the Bible and exchange for their land. Charity as leverage to get political/religious goals is sometimes good sometimes bad. But let us not turn gay dudes into the new Jews of the Spanish Inquisition III of striping them of citizenship, strip of humanity and striped from heaven. They must think all of the homeless people in DC or a majority of them are gay. The bible says to give Charity in private. Now your making a public spectacle of the homeless to achieve political goals. I’m wondering if the Catholic religion is using all of these cultural issues as to divert publicity of the crimes of their priests. Take shelter away from the blacks in DC but you break the law by giving illegal aliens from Mexico sanctuary. By the way I learned the first Catholic monastery founded in Egypt by the Egyptian Pachomius. The Catholics give me the impression that they will break and subvert our constitution and laws if it goes contrary to the Pope. You give Mexicans shelter for breaking the law and throw Blacks out the shelter for political reasons. If the Mexican weren’t catholic they wouldn’t be lobbying for their citizenship rights because you want your religion to grow. I’m for the citizenship for Mexicans not for religious reasons but because I have sympathy and empathy because Black slaves worked without citizenship before and after slavery. But any new immigration laws must have proviso having at least 20,000 troops guarding the border. We can’t handle anymore. Not with how the economy is going on.

ABORTION

I congratulate the Catholics for being champions of Pro-life struggle. Abortion is a terrible thing. But we can’t impose religious beliefs on people with laws. Change peoples hearts. I’m 1 of the 40 million who doesn’t have health care. If I don’t get it I’m going to blame my fellow Michigander Stupak for F-ing things up.

UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME

I did a little history check on Isis. Man this chick had a thousand names. She was star of the sea, mother of the Universe and yes Notre Dame, pictured as a black virgin. So the Catholic University in France and Indiana is named after all mighty Isis. The first president of Notre Dame at Indiana, but freed his slaves to move up north for his new job. I recall reading back in April of 2006 a teacher from Notre Dame. His name was Michael Rea. The subject was “Polytheism and Christian belief”. he blew it in the Journal of Theological Studies. He was trying to argue that the trinity wasn’t based on Isis, Osiris and Horus but he proved just the opposite because the truth shines through all darkness. I would also invite the reader to go online and read Genesis 1-2 In Light Of Ancient Egyptian Creation Myths
    By: Tony L. Shetter he does the same thing Rea does. In this essay in saying Genesis creation story was written to highlight the slight difference in Egyptian and Hebrew gods. Thus, they elevate Yahweh-Elohim as the one true God, who is transcendent and who is all powerful. He speaks his desire and it comes to pass. He does not require the assistance of other gods to perform the acts of creation (What about Let US create man in our image). The Jews followed the Egyptian creation story. They just took out the name of the Egyptian God. So instead of saying “the spirit (ruach) was moving upon the face of the water” They just replaced Amen for air and water for Nun. Big deal big difference? Oh I almost forgot to say. The Church of Notre Dame of Paris is supposed to be on the original site of a Temple of Isis.

HITLER THE WORST CATHOLIC EVER

How come when historians talk about Hitler they never say he was a Catholic. Maybe for the same reason they exclude the fact that the early settlers that ended up setting up 13 colonies in the US were fleeing Catholic persecution, they call it seeking religious freedom instead. Hitler, the maniac with homosexual tendencies just like Lincoln professed to be a Catholic. “Still a member in good standing of the Church of Rome despite detestation of its hierarchy ‘I am now as before a catholic and always will remain so” (Adolf Hitler, By John Toland Volume 2 p.803). Hitler I’m told had a Pope in a book called Hitler’s Pope. The books hypes of the account that the Pope was cooperating with him. Its probably untrue. Hitler had his version of the Spanish Inquisition Part 2. However, Hitler didn’t allow jews to convert to Nazi like Bishops allowed Jews to convert to catholic. There was no room for redemption on ovens to burn in. We must be vigilant to see that no more Jews or people made into Jews suffer like that again or the skin game of slavery.

ECONOMIC SANCTIONS???

In the past I was informed that I would face economic sanctions for my controversial religious cultural comparisons. I think not. Saying that the trinity is Osiris, Isis and Horus is old news and many books have said things about it. Horus sucking on the breast of Isis is the same little baby Jesus sucking for nourishment from Mary, although separated by thousands of years there are many religious borrowings from the latter group. If what my research say is untrue they can use it as an opportunity to explain themselves on the facts. I’m not worried about that trinity at all. I’m worried the three tired system of social stratification of Lightskinned, brownskined and darkskinned that we saw in:

Dubois (light)
    Booker T (Brown)
    Garvey (Dark black)
    This trinity of a skin game can be played out in their hybrid contemporaries who carry on their legacy. The last job I worked I left in discussed because the night nurse wanted to monkey around and play the skin game. I've been turned down for jobs because of the malice of this hospital. First the white nurse recited to me his medical philosophy that AIDS came from Black Africans fu.cking green monkeys. Then he joked about “Yes sir Boss” and then joked about the word NO taken from one of the series from the Planet of The Apes based on the book by Catholic Pierre Boulle. The word NO coming from a slave Ape was the start of the insurrection and quest for freedom. I should have hipped the white nurse to another NO the Biblical name of Thebes, Egypt where Amen spirit reined (Jeremiah 46:25). Cain left for Nod (No) to built his first city of craftsmen who are descendant from the Egyptian Ptah. I didn’t want to go that deep with him. I wish the planet of the apes would have stuck to the book from Boulle great writings where the Apes wore the clothes and all the humans were naked just like all of the African slaves on the ships and sometimes even on the plantation. Some slaves worked in the fields naked due to heat or slave master neglect. Some masters made slaves sleep naked so if they ran away they could be spotted easily. They made them sleep naked too to stud up together because after 1808 no more immigration for fear of a black planet. I was wondering that if they found out Jesus was black would they strip him of all his clothes on the paintings and statues? They probably would immediately strip him naked as monkeys hanging on trees. But in reality Jesus was hung on a tree naked and they didn’t let his family come near him. Me I would rather have the naked truth let loose on me. When will we stop seeing each others as sub-human and start seeing each other as brothers and sisters. I affirm my manhood and I will continue to write on black contributions to civilizations.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE NAME CATHOLIC

Catholic means universal. The ancient Egyptians called the universe the sun and moon. The sun was called Ra his nickname CAT and the Moon was Hathor combine them CatHathor=Catholic? I’m no word smith and its just speculation. Recall the pregnant women with the moon in revelations. Osiris/Horus and Isis could easily be the sun/moon too.

The Keys of Peter

Gold (Sun) silver (Moon) Keys came from Mithra. 3rd key is invisible

ST PETER FOUNDATION

Jesus never told Peter to go back to Rome to get killed. Peter’s stone coffin (Ossuary) found in Israel. Jesus said: (“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another” Matthew 10:23). Jesus would never have told him to go back to Rome. As a matter of fact the Vatican’s foundation of their headquarters was built upon the ruins of Mithra religious site.

VIRGIN BIRTH

This is the story of Isis allowing the wind (spirit) to impregnate her. This original blow job story follows the sequence of Genesis where the spirit (Amen) moves on the face of the waters (Nun)

THE TRINITY

We have the three elements of air, fire, water which is Osiris/Isis mixing it up with the 4th element Earth of the mud of the Nile to generate/genesis. These 4 elements double up with their oppostes mates to make 8 which is Ogdoad in Egypt renamed Noah and the 8 survivors of the Flood (Water/Nun of the Nile). If we aren’t talking about the same methodical story then why does the Noah flood and the Nile flood the same height of 15 cubit feet (25 feet).

3. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    you title your post, "The catholic History: Good and Bad"

but i don't see any good here. Nothing more than a (boring) thinly veiled attack on the Catholic religion. Old news. I did find your comment on putting 20,000 troops on the border illuminating. What do you think that'll help? Mexicans have been coming here for a long time to do the work we are to lazy to do. It's O.K. when things are good and we need them, but then when things are bad, we should militarize the border. Besides being completely ridiculous, it is morally perverse. You want YTto treat you as human, but you would deny the same to mexicans?
    you say, "When will we stop seeing each others as sub-human and start seeing each other as brothers and sisters."

Why don't you be the first one. Lest thou be a hypocrite.

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    So you think Cross-cultural comparisions is unnecessary

You think telling black peple religion set us free is truth when it got us into slavery.

Our economy is in ruins we must plug the borders.

wake up

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Check out MALACHI MARTIN
    a Vatican apointed clergyman and documentarian,

and Leo Zagami, former P2 member

6. decipherx1

decipherx1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +379
  7. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    Yes, the catholic religion, is a scourge. so are the rest.

mexicans did not cause the ruin of the economy; nor will plugging the border fix it. Actually, it would make things worse. Maybe we should plug wall street. the one who needs to wake up is you. what logic would think plugging the border will fix the economy? ILL logic.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I am not sure about that, they realy know the real deal but shovel hype to the public;

For example, the former Polish pope was phpotographed in National Geographic praying in a Vatican chamber wich had on the main wall,
    an aproximately 2 to 3 story high painting of the Maddona and child, both as dark as you and me, and both with real kink hair.

Also take a good lok at the Vatican and the prominence of the Obelisks.
    When a pope dies he is placed in a chamber with 2 5 foot statues of Heru, one at his feet and one at his head.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    What is wrong with a non secure or open border?

that only serves the corrupt Mexican government, and their desire to make a living hell for the folks there, Red and Black and make Wall street rich, by outsourceing non union, river polluting corporations to Mexico, driving folks out ofthe country to seek employment.

People immigrate to this denegrating plutocracy, because this denegrating plutocracy has devalued the dollar in their birth nations so that folks are forced to come here and provide cheap labor,
    keeping Black folks out of work,
    and that game has gone on, since the immigration of the Irish, during the 1800s that pushed middle class and working class Blacks into poverty!

Non union Mexicans have kept unon Black folks out of the construction boom in NYC