Black People Politics : The castration of Barack Obama has begun!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Well, African people, as I have said all along, The backroom, dirty White peoples game has started in ernest. As we saw last night in the debate, the African man has once again had to distance himself from his brothers in order to placate the masses and to leave his nuts at the door. The Min Farrakhan grilling as well as the knocking of Obamas pastor proved once again that any African man is subject to this from of castration. This is the age old thing.... "Leave your African manhood, and your African brothers at the door":10200:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Ionlyspeaktruth ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

I'm so glad you joined us and started this thread! I was thinking the exact same thing! It was so sad to witness, especially in light of Mr. Obama having to embrace Israel! Who are they? I mean, gosh. How can one be required to distance themselves from their own people, while publicly embracing another people?! What a game to play!

It is a game though, and Mr. Obama has to play by the rules. I admire his determination to win at any cost, but gosh, it is such a high cost that Black Men must pay. There is also concern, that even if he is simply playing the game, which we are all aware of if we've ever worked for white people (and wanted to keep our job) ... that even if he is playing the game, the risk is always present that we actually get caught up, and forget that it is a game.

I just have no patience for playing games, but again, i admire Mr. Obama for excelling to the great heights he has, being an encouragement to many young Black Children and Black People around the world.

As always, i wish him the very best, all that he seeks to accomplish.

Again Brother Ionlyspeaktruth ... thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

My dear sister. I first want to say that I love you.:hearts1: Yes sister, it is a deadly and dangerous game played by a group that is well versed at such things. there is also something for big thinkers to explore. White women have ALWAYS been in the habit of trying to treat us african men as either Mandingos or stepin fetchit! Watch for much more B.S. to come. I try to tell our people. BE VERY WARY OF WHITE PEOPLE TRYING TO ACT NICE!

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

You love me ????? ... :blush: ... awwwww ... that's so sweet ... i love you back! :love:

You are hitting the nail on the head, making home runs, all of that! Oh My Gosh!

The white woman thing! I have been thinking that too!

lol @ Hillary Clinton playing all the cards and showing how schizophrenic white women are! They talk about Sisters being angry and stuff, but white women, they just plain old krazee ... lol ... i've been having so much fun watching her break down in front of the whole wide world! I probably shouldn't be enjoying it so much, but gosh, a Sister's gotta get her joy where she can.

She started with the tears ... that's always the first card used. Poor little white girl, with a Black Man standing somewhere close. Either she's crying to him or about him, and the world responds. After that, she wanted to rub on him and tell him how much she thinks of him. 3.5 seconds later, she's fussing at him, daring him to do the things he does, admonishing him. All in the blink of an eye! LOL

Too funny!

:heart:

Destee

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

:welldone: The poor white woman deal is an age old one. Funny, when Billary is/was throwing her power around she did not seem so timid and picked on. Also, it seems that any time we Africans even so much as mention, slavery, racism or reparations even some of our own people say we should just
    "let it go" or its "in the past" Hell, no wonder white people gush about how great this country is and how much pride they have in it! I dont blame them. If I had everrything in my favor like they do I might have a flag stickin out my ***!:10900:

6. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    I noticed that as well, and all I could say is that's some messed up ish! But it is not uncommon that we are expected to place appeasing others first and foremost. The sad part is, alot of us willingly play this game while not considering how the move benefits people of african decent in the long run. Of course it doesn't, but still...Furthermore, I am sure there are political hazard to which Mrs. clinton associates her self, as do many caucasian politicians, but never are they asked to denounce that association in order to appease us! This is a bunch of crap, but like sistah destee said, it's how the game has played.

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the castration...

my people,my people why are will STILL surprised at the tactics employed by the opposition,this man is a SERIOUS THREAT to win a position that whites have had all to themselves for two hundred yrs,most of em are pissed that a white woman is in the thick of the race[another thing that the founding fathers never fathomed]so you know that a black man is gonna get scrutinized,criticized,crucified..before it's over they may try to convince the american public that obama is not an american,this is AMERICA nothing has changed.

8. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    It's still Politics

Good point "Oldies" ....Politics is like dealing with the changeable nature of the stock market. It just doesn't work well for collectivism and much more an obscured form of collectivism (Ie ..WE BLACK PEOPLE/State of a Black Union that hasn't been determined to truly exist *Methods to reify {make Known} being a fallacy in and of itself* ..we just "Feel" it exist)

The *Casting* of my vote (the first time ever) will just be (Fundamentally) a ritualization of my approval of the Black Man Woman and Child as being PRIMARY. One thing I know I have in common with Barrack is a Black wife and children and I know he will do anything to safegaurd their survival (By ANY means necessary) ..He has my vote on something I know for sure.

9. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Well, I guess you can tell. my political career would last about 24 hours.:time: To quote Dr Ben: "If I were a white person in this country and did not have a really great life I would kill myself!" :cool:

10. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

I actually would have been surprised if they did not revert back to their NATURE I told my kids when they were teenagers: "just because a wolf comes up to you and rubs your leg, does not mean they wont take a chunk out your ***!"