Chief Elder Osiris : The Case Against Religion Having A Moral Base

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Case Against Religion Having A Moral Base

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, you may be wondering why it is I am so determine to remain a foe against Religion and I view Religion as the Caricature of Its Founders, so when I am disagreeing with the Institution of Religion, regardless of which denomination it shows its Hypocritical Head, I am compelled as well as I have an obligation as A Black Divine Being Spiritualist to Reveal the True Enemy of the Black Nation, a Nation that once was Divine in all of its Thoughts, because that Nation did in fact operate with a Divine Mind.

What prompt me to write this Missive, is that, as I was sitting watching Face the Nation with Tim Russert acting as Host to his two Religious Guests this sunday morning, the Editor of Newsweek Magazine,John Meachman and the other guest Dr. Rick Warren, Pastor of Saddle back Church and these two Men are supposed to be some what of an Authority on the Religious Moral Base on which this country, the United States was Founded, and as I was watching and listening to them praise america for being a Highly Religious and Moral Nation, it re-enforced what I have already Known, by me establishing the Spiritual Base so established within me by our First Way Ancient Black Ancestors, who later came to be known as Afrikan People.

So, what was made so remarkable True to me, is that everything in the World today, all that has a Social, Religious, Educational, Economic, Political, Scientific, and Philosophical Premise for determining how we are to view God, Universe, World and our individual self,all such prospect for learning, come from the way the White Man and his under studies of other Ethnic Groups, perceive the way God , Universe, World, and the individual self, is to be, and it is the White Man perception about all things that set the guide line for the way the world is to act and behave toward that the White man has established to be his facts about all things of this world and the Sub-Ethnic Groups become actors in this grand hypocritical Religious, Moral Nationalistic Scheme, created and established by those people calling themselves white and act with an arrogance that reflect a presumption of their being superior over all Beings, regardless of what kingdom the Beings are found to be a part of the classification established by the white man.

Beloved, it is as if the white man has emerged to be the God of the universe, because it is the white man who has reorganized the organizational theory about God and planted his face upon "him", Universe, and Being, he that now have conditioned the world to look upon itself as Human Being, a term the white man uses as if it is so sanction by God the Reveal-er, the Entity the White Man have conditioned the World to believe of God as being a Male Being with preferences, likes and dislikes, and respond with a vengeance when things are not going as he so dictate for them to be, so the white man conditioning of us, has caused us to believe about God as we now do, thus confirming my statement of conclusion about the White man, when I state that the world look now through the Human Being Mind of White Folks and such is an established scientific fact, so much so until the world has been made to willingly accept such perceived notion about God, Universe, World and Self, without complaint.

As I was listening to Tim Russert Interview his guests about the Religious Moral imperative of america and how they were elevating the United States as being the Paragon of Religious and Moral submission and practice, even when they were giving a litany of the historical events that took place in order for the United States to become the country it is today, and I am sure I do not need to revisit such a history of the construction of america United States, all done with a confession of being a Religious and Moral Nation, which make manifest the Mind of the White Man as being he that can do no wrong when you carry around a Mind that reflect a Superior Status with God, and over all else in and of the world, with his bible in his hand.

Our Ancient Cosmic First Way Black Afrikan Ancestors, during the Time of their Divine presence, they never promoted the belief that they were superior and held a special place with God, they allowed their Life action speak for them and by doing so they obtained a level of Divine Knowledge that caused them to Know what God Is and the relationship the Universe is to that Godly force and they knew where they fit within the Triad of the Infinite Power that reside within and is of the Perfect night, and only a Spiritual Divine Mental Essence, allow such Divine knowledge to flow without having to construct such a profane institution as Religion, an institution that allow you to do as you will and can be forgiven for whatever act you might have performed and such be the religious case, because Religion is of the Mind that created it and it is a fact that the White Man is the builder of Religion, and all of his secondary agents that subscribe to such religious hypocrisy fall under the white man spell.

Our Ancient First Way Cosmic Black Ancestors Studied the action of the unverse and did conceive of its Truthful action and by doing so, such Knowledge led them to the Center of that action and with an understanding they were able to conceive of the mental Scientific Fact that all things move by the power of Atoms and those Atoms are founded in every Spatial Reality of its Infinite Existence and they did conceive of the fact that the Mind, which is Intelligence, when the greater Good is a priority to achieve, which give cause to be capable of Knowing and Understanding all things of its Action, which is the Foundation of Spiritual revelation grounder in Truth and verifying that which is Real, which is beyond any and all things physical, a level the white man so established his Religion upon.

The Black man, no longer See with the Mental Eye of intelligence, that which was of his First Way Black Ancestors and it is because we did in fact lose our Divine Mind and with such a lost, we find ourselves defending that which is not True nor Real, coming from the perceived notion of the white man, which is his religion, and this Truth does in fact apply to the Arab and Jewish people and the other lesser worlds upon this planet that now serve at the religious pleasure of those that did create such a religious precept about God, Universe, World, and Self.

Therefore, Afrika and Black People are traveling a religious path that ultimately lead to our complete death, both physical and Mentally, unless we are given a reprieve by our First Way Ancestors and such a reprieve require that we return back to our Divine Mind, they are those whose Genes we carry, putting us in a unique category of relationship with the Perfect Night, ( Darkness ) because it is that which cause such pigmented Darkness, which is a Genetic part of you that cause you to be different and none other can make claim to such a genetic pattern if their pigment does not verify that genetic fact, and now the white man and all others without the Genetic blue print that cause such Blackness, is getting Black Folks to denounce our Blackness and to dismiss it as having no significance to the Spiritual Mental psychic of the Being, thus Black people have become a fool of the white man religion and way of perceiving all and every things in and of the Universe.

The Black Nation was Mentally destroyed by the white man religion, as he used such a religion as a weapon to justify his acts of Injustice and Immorality against us, even as he was in the act of raping our Mother, castrating our father, working us as he would not work his animals, he held his religious bible in his had and said prayers doing the acts of evil against Black people, all because he considered to be without their God Grace, thus ineligible for Justice and a peaceful way of Life and to be left alone to enjoy our own Black Independence in Life.

The white man religion is the spear that penetrated the Spiritual Heart of Black people, as we now are dying a slow death from such a religious act.

I consider John Meachan and Dr. Rick Warren to be twoprince of Evil, spreading the same religious posion that have Black people living in a psychotic state.

those liars that have caused our life inconvenience, they are those claiming to be the son of God, Jesus, the saying of the devil himself and the Afrikan defend such a lie at the Afrikan life inconvenience and there stand the pitiful Afrikan., they that rather cut off their nose to spite their face, in defense of a lie over the Truth and Reality facing the life of the Afrikan, what a pity with a lack of Afrikan shame..

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >