Black Hebrew Israelites : The Call The Hebrews

Discussion in 'Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group' started by Energy, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Energy

Energy Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +47
    Hello Family,

My name is Mawuli. On this site I am going by the name Energy. I am originally from Ghana and my wife is a British black woman whose parents are from Jamaica.

I live in the UK with my wife and we have been together for 26 years. We have three children.

My presence here is to extend an invitation to all of you. I have a message for the black world - a very important message.

In order to deliver this message and for you to believe me, I feel there is a need to tell you things about who we are as people. Things you never knew about yourself with regard to your true identity.

Unfortunately proving our identity to you is not something I can do in a few words. Therefore, I wrote a book to explain it all.

My coming here is to tell you about this book which is the definitive history of the black race. It starts with the Slave Coast in West Africa and takes you all the way back to our time in the Middle East. If you ever heard about the Slave Coast, then you should know any information about it is to do with the ancestors of African-Americans and people from the Caribbean. I can tell you now, the information in the book, is a first coming from native Africans. Nothing like this has ever been done before for the black race.

To read more about this book please visit the book's promotion website at mawuvi.com.

I am on hand to answer all questions. Talk to me please.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    I'm interested!