river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey brotha Aqil,

My stepfather was born on February 29 which means his birthday only comes every four years so in common years he celebrates it on the first of March.

Since the movement of the Earth around the sun is constant and as far as I know it takes the Earth the same number of rotations to make it around the sun every year, so does man's fiddling with the calendar effect the reading and timing of the Zodiac. Does astrology recognize leap years? Does astrology follow the Julian or Gregorian calendar or does it have its own calendar?

Hey brotha Aqil,

My stepfather was born on February 29 which means his birthday only comes every four years so in common years he celebrates it on the first of March.

Since the movement of the Earth around the sun is constant and as far as I know it takes the Earth the same number of rotations to make it around the sun every year, so does man's fiddling with the calendar effect the reading and timing of the Zodiac. Does astrology recognize leap years? Does astrology follow the Julian or Gregorian calendar or does it have its own calendar?

Yes, Astrology does take day light saving time and leap year into consideration. As far as the Gregorian calenedar goes, wherever Astrology is being practiced, I would think the people within in that region would use the calender which peertains to them.

Sister

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back