Black Events : The C.O.W.S. - Female Victims of White Supremacy Speak

kermudgeon247

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2008
The System of White Supremacy inflicts an array of damage on non-white people. One seldom discussed consequence is that non-white females who attempt to counter racism are ignored and rebuffed. Several black females have stated that they feel they would have greater credibility as an attempted counter-racist if they were males. We will provide an open forum for female Victims of White Supremacy; we will explore the views of non-white females and suggest ways of supporting females who wish to Replace White Supremacy With Justice. Andrea - CREE7 - and other non-white females will be the guests for this program.

Link for the show: tobtr.com/s/624616

The Context of White Supremacy Radio Show
Host: Gus T Renegade
Phone: 347.215.6071
Date & Time: Thursday, July 30th 5:30PM Eastern/ 2:30PM Pacific.
This show will archived and available for download.

OUR QUEENS.....MY GOD , OUR QUEENS.....

THEY HAVE SUFFERED MORE IF NOT MUCH MORE THAN WE AS KINGS....

WITHOUT THEIR LOVE , WHAT ARE WE ?.......YANNO ??

WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE SLAVEMASTER , AFTER HE HAS HAD HIS SUPPER......AND HE STEPS OUTSIDE FOR A EVENING SMOKE , WHILE STROLLING THROUGH THE SLAVE QUARTERS.......

HE PICKS OUT A HOME , THEN ENTERS.....

INSTANTLY , AFTER NOTICING HIS PRESENCE , THE CHILDREN TURN THEIR BACKS......THE HUSBAND LEAVES , AND THE WOMAN HAS TO COMMENCE SERVING THIS....COWARDLY PARTICLE OF THE BEAST.....

HE LEAVES AFTER HE IS SATISFIED.......AND THE FAMILY TRIES TO OVERCOME THIS SYSTEMATIC RAPE......AGAIN....

FOR ANY QUEEN TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME...LET ALONE LOVE ME OR RESPECT ME.......IS ALL I NEED........TO KEEP GOING...

AS LONG AS SHE IS TRYING.....I OWE HER THAT MUCH TO SAY THE LEAST....

WARRIOR

OUR QUEENS.....MY GOD , OUR QUEENS.....

THEY HAVE SUFFERED MORE IF NOT MUCH MORE THAN WE AS KINGS....

WITHOUT THEIR LOVE , WHAT ARE WE ?.......YANNO ??

WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE SLAVEMASTER , AFTER HE HAS HAD HIS SUPPER......AND HE STEPS OUTSIDE FOR A EVENING SMOKE , WHILE STROLLING THROUGH THE SLAVE QUARTERS.......

HE PICKS OUT A HOME , THEN ENTERS.....

INSTANTLY , AFTER NOTICING HIS PRESENCE , THE CHILDREN TURN THEIR BACKS......THE HUSBAND LEAVES , AND THE WOMAN HAS TO COMMENCE SERVING THIS....COWARDLY PARTICLE OF THE BEAST.....

HE LEAVES AFTER HE IS SATISFIED.......AND THE FAMILY TRIES TO OVERCOME THIS SYSTEMATIC RAPE......AGAIN....

FOR ANY QUEEN TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME...LET ALONE LOVE ME OR RESPECT ME.......IS ALL I NEED........TO KEEP GOING...

AS LONG AS SHE IS TRYING.....I OWE HER THAT MUCH TO SAY THE LEAST....

WARRIOR

Wow! I really appreciate this post.

Thank you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back