Black People : THE C.I.A.'S GREATEST HITS: KNOW THY ENEMY.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by FLATFOOTFLOOGIE, Jun 26, 2006.

1. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA Hits/CIA_GreatestHits.html

This is one fantastic webpage.

It reveals to us, the nature of machiavellian government, and what it is prepared to do to maintain empire. After you read it, you understand that those who come to you talking garbage about "overthrowing the government" with a couple of rifles and some ninja suits, are truly ignorant and misguided.

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    thanx for the links but I would like to know who would take overthrowing any government that lightly,many people of our own that are deemed "concious" would say just to let whatever government the subject is about to self destruct.However I see your point on the fact of a "simple revolution" in any government,but do not forget that anything is possible.

good data nonetheless and it is much appreciated.

3. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Ratings:
    +2
    Brother I-Khan, over the years I have heard a lotta people in a lotta places, public and private, make bold and ridiculous pronouncements, and that was the motive for my saying what I said. In the aftermath of those seven brothers being arrested in Florida, you should know that I am not speaking out of the side of my neck with my statement. In that case it was a classic setup by an agent provocateur, no doubt, and it is these agent provocateurs who've historically gotten US, as African Americans, caught up in silly wack situations which landed us in jail or dead.

Have you ever heard of William O'Neil, or Gene Roberts, or a brother known as Geronimo X? These were all brothers who were informers and agent provocateurs from our communities, and one(Gene Roberts)was a police officer in the NYPD who gave Malcolm X mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while he lay dying on the Audobon Ballroom stage. So, brother, this is my way of alerting us to how these folks oft operate - and, no, I don't believe in the impossibility of African folks coming to power anywhere. I just don't believe that is EVER achieved by making loud and ridiculous pronouncements, my brother. Can ya dig it?

4. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I hear ya and thanx for the explanation. Speaking of those agents, we need to figure out a way to weed out those agents, and it is not just limited to the western hemisphere, Kwame Nkrumah had a few snakes in his garden. (even though the biggest snake, Williams, was an african-american man working for the CIA.)

5. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

Ratings:
    +2
    Well, brother I-Khan, think of a weed and it's origins, and how when left to fester, weeds actually overwhelm a garden. Even when it appears they've been eradicated, they sprout up again, seemingly out of nowhere. THis is our problem in "weeding" out informants and snitches, and agent provocateurs in our midsts. The environment for the creation of such people is so fertile and hospitable, they can be found on any street corner, university classroom, military unit, or in corporate America. Even Shaq wants to align himself with the agents of our destruction.

While I don't believe we can "weed out" these people, I do believe we can make them less effective, and more easily DETECTABLE, by changing our own behaviour patterns, and by devising standards and criteria for whom we will be led by, and how. We can actually learn MORE from them by allowing them to stay within the framework of an organization than by weeding them out, and kicking them to the curb. My own inner-machiavelli tells me that by getting enough info on someone whom we've reason to believe is a snitch, that we can neutralize him or her in that way, as well.

But, the bottom line is that we have to set standards, guidelines, and criteria for our own behaviour, and it must be circumspect to the letter. If it is, it becomes very difficult for someone of that ilk to operate successfully. One of the things about our organizations in the past was, that we were not always very circumspect in our own behaviour. We were loud, boisterous, and too expressive with our rhetoric and styles of dress. We made ourselves targets, not only with our incendiary rhetoric and cool uni's, but with some less than salutary behavior(boozing, drugging, and sleeping around with anything with a skirt on - particularly with WHite Chicks). That kind of behavior tells the world what your weaknesses are, and how those weaknesses can be used to crush you. We should learn from those mistakes, and proceed cautiously and intelligently. Thanks for starting a good convo, brother.