Black Entertainment : 'The Butler' stays on top with $17 million

This is right on. So glad that minstrel movie didn't get any of my money. Oprah has been a handmaiden for the white dominators for a long time. They don't bother her because she helps them destroy Black men.
You know it, bruh!

When racist whites saw her EMASCULATE, DISRESPECT, and ABUSE her black husband, Harpo, in "The Color Purple", they fell in LOVE with Oprah just like they fell in love with George Zimmerman!

VirginiaLuxuries.jpg
Throughout its existence, slavery in America encouraged white men to exploit black women for sexual purposes and to abuse black men and women physically. Virginian Luxuries, painted c. 1810, aimed to expose and ridicule these practices.

It will soon become the 1st black movie to gain $100 million at the box office

I don't like Oprah Winfrey so I will never watch another film with her in it. (I watched that character assault on black men called "The Color Purple", where racist whites discovered their new black heroine...Sophia, after she beat up her black husband) and I will never watch 21st century minstel shows like those Tyler Perry films.

One of the best black filmmakers of today, to those who know the movie business, is John Singleton.

His movies "Boyz In Da Hood" and "Baby Boy" had a MESSAGE that was RELAVENT to the black community.

Films involving Oprah are done to DEGRADE BLACK MEN, which is why they feature the scene of her HITTING a black man during "The Butler" TV commercials. The subliminal image of a black man being beaten is attractive to the subconscious minds of white racists and to the black man hating minds of many black people alike.

The purpose of such movies are basically to BLAME and DENIGRATE black men while the HOUSE N*GGER TOMS, is EMASCULATED by the WOMAN, as he KISSES the WHITE MASTER'S ***!

This is different. You should go see it and Fruitvale Station

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back