Black Money Business Jobs : The Business a Day Thread

Make sure to charge. Again, speaking from experience.
Not everyone can do computers. There is much money to be made of those who can't.

Don't give away your skills for free. Get paid.
If you do things for free, they'll keep "moving the goal post" until you tell them enough.

Bro Shikamaru, you said a mouthful here!!!! Once people found out that I knew a thing or two about computers, they expect you to do "time consuming" repairs for free. Usually viruses that they allow their children to surf the net on a lot of questionable sites.

I would say something like a after school pickup service where you pick the child up and drop them off at a friends/relatives home until the parent picks them up later. Might be a lot of liability in that though.

Bro Shikamaru, you said a mouthful here!!!! Once people found out that I knew a thing or two about computers, they expect you to do "time consuming" repairs for free. Usually viruses that they allow their children to surf the net on a lot of questionable sites.

I would say something like a after school pickup service where you pick the child up and drop them off at a friends/relatives home until the parent picks them up later. Might be a lot of liability in that though.

You too??

All from experience, my man. :)

Also, quoting a price separates "the wheat from the chaff".

Liability is another issue as well. Always "watch your 6" when getting into something potentially risky.

I think you should charge $100. People with less money would really appreciate a cheap computer, especially since most are about $1,000.

Good point but, a $100 computer isn't going to be very fast/smooth doing things like streaming video (i.e. youtube) let alone trying to run an OS like Windows7. A $100 computer will be great for word processing, reading emails, etc. Now, if you or anyone is spending $1000 on a computer, they either have a job that needs that type of power/speed or they really need to shop better!!!!

People really need to take into consideration what the main purpose of the computer is, whether it be business, leisure or a combination of both.

Now, if you or anyone is spending $1000 on a computer, they either have a job that needs that type of power/speed or they really need to shop better!!!!

You have to spend about $400 -$500 for a good computer.

If you want a beastly low-end server, you'll spend about $1,000.

These prices don't include upgrades like more RAM, additional disks, or SSDs.

Make sure to go Intel core i3 or other dual core processor as a minimum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back