Black Poetry : The Bulletproof Vest

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 20, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    my peace coming up with new born families on a thin line between love and hate versus verses pen and imprisonment talking to me live from within his body locked inside his mind emotional on the tightrope about the currency gave the flame of electricity to the sol and he jumped successfully before he died arose completely one eighty it is hundred in mine digging out loves giving plenty to many who will shine without arrogance underground nifty walking with him at all times peeping my exit protecting my peace's chest against all adversary's hues i seen you looking at me eye to eye when the window's blind crunch down black cat looking more beautiful than ever we reasoned lucky and missed everytime we creep undefined signs of how my shamanic spirit gon' go down and out with ah big bang or maybe me and you are reasoned protecting me during these nights i thank heaven fore sending you to my steps invincibly with nine lives we step true uncollared our eyes's glow brightens wind streams blow briskly befriending fore l-i-f-e my peace coming up with hard times i've been there hardened so use me i got unfinished business to do as i can't come home until the mission is complete stomping harder on the real to be immortal i feel realer than real's reel indivisibly strong so i'mma survive the hits just pick me up when you bruise souljah cause you're back eyes open watch your six and the three and the twelve with the nine out comes sixteen times trio of whom be the aspirants positioned as One....

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    let's bounce around the way in the land where you won't come back on the corner are the prophet's grams to the exact gold pixels in the air i swear i seen a flare or a spirit or a cold shoulder walking the unseen way too cautious and never scared sacred texts emblem symbols put the armor oil on lioness walking with pride is it confidence inside you used as a shield never revealing secrets crown gifted but i peeped it so i gotta use her power let me figure out how you bounce making fools hypnotize when booty bounce back glory rains when nu queens reigns hauling loads off into the storage but some keep stripping fore the lust of it and shaking fore the craps of it chef put nefer plus tities's supreme nurture in the dough mixture baking up to make lots of her stretch out perfectly 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 another child born protected is how we won in the hood....