Black Sports : the brooklyn nets…...

the expressions in the crowd. #priceless

I could never bring myself to be a Knick fan for some reason. I guess it's because their fans always looked upset, holding their stomachs reaching for the pepto bismo. lol

When they had xman, oakley, starks and M.J. (not mike, but the other m.j. - mark jackson) they were supposed to win it all but fell short somehow. Xman was the only one pippen was afraid of and mike would have to scream on scottie to get him re-focused. I could never figure out how they lost kept loosing to the bulls those years before mike retired the first time.

50691b95-fb17-4b14-baa5-e1d538755848_lg.jpeg

"yo, what's wrong wit you scottie? stop playing like a punk and pull your skirt down"

LOL -& i took it easy with the pics.

I could have posted the vid of Mr. Miller scoring like 8 or 9 pts. to win the game late in the 4th when him and spike were going back and forth at each other the whole game.....lol

1998_0510knicks.jpg

Hold up though,The pacers lost that series,Millers push off on Starks I mean his last second points were all for nothing lol. Now lets post some pics of Spreewell and LJ wooping the pacers back in 99!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back