Black Sports : the brooklyn nets…...

This design has all the creativity and pizzaz of a nail. Jay Z can rap, and he is a successful entrepreneur but a creative graphic designer he is not. I was expecting to be blown away by something out of the box. But this is the Nets so I guess I should not be that surprised.

peace

I think it's purposely an 'old school' type of style. I mean how fancy can you get with the letter B anyway.

peace

I think it's purposely an 'old school' type of style. I mean how fancy can you get with the letter B anyway.
This is why a multi-million dollar organization like the NETS should have hired a professional, sports experienced graphic designer (New York has an abundance of these folks I'm sure) to do the job. Old school doesn't have to be boring and non-creative. I guess it was a cute idea to have Mr. Brooklyn, JayZ design the logo but he failed in my opinion.

This is why a multi-million dollar organization like the NETS should have hired a professional, sports experienced graphic designer (New York has an abundance of these folks I'm sure) to do the job. Old school doesn't have to be boring and non-creative. I guess it was a cute idea to have Mr. Brooklyn, JayZ design the logo but he failed in my opinion.

i guess since he is head of, or used to be head of creative design at rocawear he figured he would take this on. I've actually seen a couple of different logos for the Brooklyn Nets.

NETS_5.jpg

i like the one to the left because it says it all at once visually. But who really cares about the logo if they're not winning anyway.

I don't remember a survey going around BK asking residents if we even wanted the nets to begin with. :eek: lol THE NETS ARE GARBAGE. As for Jay-Z team logo design, he's just trying to keep a little street element alive. It's all visual. So when you get run up on you'll remember the patch.

iipsrv.fcgi

those who remember BK in the 80's and 90's Red Hook, ENY, B-Ville B-Stuy, CI, know what I speak. Manhattan keeps on makin' it The Bronx keeps creatin' it and Brooklyn keeps on takin' it

Nobody I know even really cares about the nets. Real NYers want the Jets and the Giants to come home.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back