Black People : The British-German Royals

Prince Charles Reflects on Welsh Nationalists' Protests Against His Investiture as Prince of Wales​

Chloe Foussianes - Sep 27, 2019

1672774505128.png

"When Prince Charles was investes as the Prince of Wales in 1969, many Welsh nationalists—who were, to say the least, dissatisfied with their lack of home rule—were unhappy about a British-born man assuming the role. In an effort to prove his interest and dedication to the country, the college-aged prince moved to Wales for nine weeks to learn the language. In a new ITV documentary celebrating the 50th anniversary of Charles's investiture, the future king reflects on that nine-week stint. "Every day I had to go down to the town where I went to these lectures, and most days there seemed to be a demonstration going on against me," he recalls..."

30 spellbinding pictures of Princess Diana visiting North Wales during the 1980s​

1672775037433.png
Prince Charles was aways criticizing Princess Diana because he was jealous of the fact that
she received more favorable attention then did he. Here he looks like he saying something
foul and nasty to Princess Diana

...Wait! Princess Kate is wearing the same colors as her late mother in law which means Princess Diana is truly the fashion icon.

Catherine, Princess of Wales’ First Official Visit to Wales Is a Nod to Princess Diana​

1672775512914.png
The royal couple visited Anglesey, an island in Wales, where they resided in Wales between 2010 and 2013, when William
was helicopter pilot for the RAF.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back