Black People : The Bridge....An A.D.D. Production

FaithSoulSistah said:
WTH? No, I didn't get that at all.

Well...What I got from it was the messages embedded in that sitcom some 20 years ago was promoting and encouraging the love of white folk by our poor little black youth.
Promoting homosexuality as this was a wealthy white man adopting two young black males, raising them in a white world with all it's amenities.

This is what the black male was to strive for.
I don't recall much of that sitcom tho I did watch it as a child. How many women were around and what was their race?

The "Brigde" in the form of one of the sitcoms stars Todd "Bridges" provides a bridge or connection to help us SEE how some of the programming was happening...unbeknowest to US.

In the end...the black man is not bout to flip out and start killing mofo's for what was done...the b.s programming.....killing it, cutting it to sheds..

Thats some of what I got from it

:hearts2:

truetothecause said:
Well...What I got from it was the messages embedded in that sitcom some 20 years ago was promoting and encouraging the love of white folk by our poor little black youth.
Promoting homosexuality as this was a wealthy white man adopting two young black males, raising them in a white world with all it's amenities.

This is what the black male was to strive for.
I don't recall much of that sitcom tho I did watch it as a child. How many women were around and what was their race?

The "Brigde" in the form of one of the sitcoms stars Todd "Bridges" provides a bridge or connection to help us SEE how some of the programming was happening...unbeknowest to US.

In the end...the black man is not bout to flip out and start killing mofo's for what was done...the b.s programming.....killing it, cutting it to sheds..

Thats some of what I got from it

:hearts2:

Ok, I see where you're coming from. But that was just not enough info for me to get the point.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back