Black People : The Breaking Process Of The African Woman:

youngblackceo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2004
Richmond,Va
What Every Black Woman Should Read

Take the female, run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract the last bit of ***** out of her. Take care not to ill her, for, in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offspring in he early years to submit to labor when they become of age.

Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female ******. We have reversed the relationships. In her natural uncivilized state she would have s strong dependency on the uncivilized ****** male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise the female offspring to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance.

We reversed nature by burning and pulling one civilized ****** apart and bull whipping the other to the point of death - all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the male image destroyed, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence she will raise her male and female offspring in reverse roles. For fear of the young male's life, she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent but physically strong.

Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring's to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You've got the ****** woman out front and the man behind and scared. This is a perfect situation for sound sleep and economics.

Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear, his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her infant salve process. He is a good tool; now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age.

By the time a ****** boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for life's sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force.

Continually, though the breaking of uncivilized savage *******, by throwing the ****** female savage into a frozen psychological state of independency, by killing of the protective male image by creating a submissive dependent mind of the ****** male savage, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns in its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and reshift the positions of the female savages. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slaves units and examine them closely.

Source from: The Willie Lynch Letter And the Making of A Slave, Published by Lushena Books: Chicago, IL.

I got this from another site very imformative.

Here is what the person who posted this interpretation of this was.

Afro Interpretation

Break the Black female by humiliating the Black male before her and she will subconsciously teach her children to see the Black male in a less attractive light. Do this for years at a time and soon you have a Black race run by women with a weakened Black male image.

Taking notice of the state of Black-America today and realize that this plot has worked to the point where the Black man is in tight competition with the Black woman where it pertains to economic status and success as well as in the educational spectrum. The overwhelming amount of Black single-parent families and female-headed households attest to this fact.

The hundreds of thousands of Black men being raised by Black women are either reluctant to stand against the white man and are rather programmed as workers or are too subservient and naive to see the ills being inflicted on him and his entire race.

Restrain any Black male (or female) from standing up and speaking out about these ills and the Black race has no means of learning what is happening. Pay off, bribe, and or compromise with any Black male that tries to enlighten his people and you have a modern day Uncle Tom who further adds to the destruction of the Black race.

© 2004 by C.R. Hamilton

Brothas and sistas I am sorry but I don't accept this. I don't accept any man blaming his weakness on my strenght.

Any man who thinks he cannot be strong unless I am weak, cannot be independant unless I am dependant, well, I don't know what to say to him. He will just have to remain weak until he finds his own strength,

I know too many Black men who gain from my strength, I'm not going to RSVP to the pity party of those who can't.

We must all stand up together. Women make up over half of any people so when you weaken the women you weaken over half of the people and that may be why we had the problem in the first place.

We need to lift each other up instead of trying to re-establish the patriarchal social patterns of our common oppressor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back