Black People Politics : The Boul'e (Guard Dogs for White America)

youngblackceo said:
This is what we have to remember and base are moves on. I don't think brother Info created this thread to create division. "No", not at all. On the real I'm starting to become very suspicious of people who continue to make those claims. Brother Info was trying to spread some information to this forum and it was valuable info.

Brother Info did not say every blackman and woman in these secret societies and organization where traders to their race. Neither is brother Steve Cokely. But what brother Cokely is trying to do is to get us to fully understand just how deep this system of domination is and how they employ all types of strategies to ensure their position in this world. And yes that means they have and will continuing to recruit blackmen and women for this. So in order for us to truly solve our problems we must bring these people to the forefront. Let's be honest for the most part the so called educated and successfull class of our people have not had a good history in relations with acheiving real power and self protection for their people and this in no way is just a coincedence.

I am one of those who often speak out against divisiveness. I also confess I have a college degree. I admit I know many Black people, AAs and Africans, with college degrees. I confess that I believe with every ounce of me that our Black youth need to be flooding those college campuses getting every drib and drab of education. I also don't find anything wrong with being a member of a sorority or fraternity, though I never pledged. I have several friends who are sorority members though and some of them have husbands and boyfriends who are members of fraternities.

I suppose now that some here are suspicious of me.

I don't doubt Bro. Info-moetry's good intentions. I spoke about the potential divisiveness of such information, not what he intended.

I already KNOW how deep this system of domination is. I already KNOW that they wouldn't succeed without our help. I've probably said on this forum several times that everytime ANY of us spends a cent in one of their enterprises, we're collaborating with whites to succeed in their domination.

Money is used as power by whites, yet I'll bet that some who're trying to find and "out" these Boule people spend most of your money everyday with whites. However, instead of pouring the bulk of our energy into turning around that very OPEN and OBVIOUS situation that is draining our power, energy is now being diverted to expose a few thousand "mysterious" Black people who are white collaborators. LOL!! I have no doubt they are collaborating just like I have no doubt that every single one of us here is collaborating. WE are ALL collaborators every time you or I spend a cent with whites. If they had no money, or better still, if they didn't know how to use it (LIKE US), they'd have no power.

Why do we so seldom talk about ways to use our money as power? If we organized the masses of us to use our money more effectively AMONG US in this country or use it as a bargaining chip when dealing with whites, or both, many of our problems would fade away.

info-moetry said:
As we come into knowledge of self, we must, as well, come into knowledge of who doesn't want us to "know thyself". The average Afrikan who has some knowledge of white supremacy might feel it's been, and only been, the "blue-eyed devil" that is responsible. True, but not truth. If you read the piece I wrote entitled, IZ YT Human? or Mutant!, I spoke of the biblical bruthas, abraham and moses, as one of the first sell-outs of the Afrikan spirit.

As you well know, this country was founded by criminals who colonized this area just as they chalked up Afrika in the 1800s. As we had our plantations in the south with house negroes and field Afrikans, we find that this trend has never changed as the years have gone by. Thanks to research done by brutha Steve Cokely, we have found that there is a black secret society that has been closely associated with maintaining the grip of white supremacy on people of color. These same secret societies, these house negroes answer to, have a long history rooted in the physical and mental enslavement of Afrikans around the globe. This black "secret society" is called the Boule' aka. Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated, founded May 15, 1904 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This is the 1st black fraternity in america and was before the 1st black "college" frat, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated which was founded December 4, 1906.

The Boule' is a black GREEK secret society based on another secret society founded at Yale University called Skull & Bones. The Boule's primary founder was Dr. Henry Minton (along with Dr.'s Eugene T. Henson, Edwin Clarence Howard, Algernon Brashear Jackson, Robert Jones Abele and Richard John Warrick), of Philadelphia. The founding member of the New York City chapter, WEB DuBois, said the Boule' was created to "keep the black professional away from the ranks of Marcus Garvey." (One thing that needs to be pointed out is the time period. At the founding of the Boule', it was also a time Marcus Garvey's "Back to Afrika" movement was reaching a million plus people without tv or radio.). DuBois emphasized, as Cokely stated, "the importance to steal the black professional away from Garvey because an Afrocentric organization that articulated and captured the black professional would give YT no safe haven in the black community, so the Boule' -- the remaking of the house negro was necessary to build a group of negroes who had an investment in protecting the white system as produced by YT having stolen this land...This is post reconstruction. Taking away the articulate negro, now desiring to replace them with organized institutions to keep them away from self improvement. So we find in the same period, as the founding of the Boule', the founding of the 4 black male (Alpha Phi Alpha, Kappa Alpha Psi, Omega Psi Phi, and Phi Beta Sigma) and 4 black female (Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, Zeta Phi Beta, and Sigma Gamma Rho) college-based fraternities and sororities...We also find the founding of the NAACP and Urban League."

DuBois was one of the strongest opponents of Garvey and was an instrumental "tool" in stopping one of the strongest grassroots movements in this century. What was Garvey's plan? His plan was to take as many Afrikans from the america's and start a settlement in the nation of Liberia and then help their new nation produce and control their own rubber crops and other industries in natural resources. Garvey said, "If the oil of Afrika is good for Rockefeller's interest; if iron is good for Carnegie trust; then these minerals are good for us. Why should we allow wall street and the capitalist group of america and other countries exploit our country when they refuse to give us a fair chance in the countries of our adoption? Why should not Afrika give to the world its black Rockefeller, Rothschild, and Henry Ford?" This would've meant no Goodyear or US. Steel as we know it today, because it would have set a precedent that would have made all Afrikans aware of their land and mineral wealth. This would've smashed the financial arm of white supremacy! DuBois, along with Alain Locke -- the first black (Cecil) Rhodes scholar -- publicly defiled Garvey by calling him a "gorilla, dark, and dumb ***" any chance they got. Locke was quoted as saying, "We hope the white man deliver's cause we crushed a great black thing, but we know he'll deliver or our people will attack and plague us forever more." These two house negroes made a bet that YT would come out on top and give a certain percentage of these greedy negroes, namely Boule' members, the wealth they stole from Afrika. What's deep is they didn't believe in Afrikan self-reliance and preferred YT to give them table scraps instead of us making the whole pie!

Understand the Boule' represents the weakest element of Afrikan people. As Cokely put's it, "It took a type of ****** to form an organization like this. I mean, we just got our ***** kicked during reconstruction, Afrika was divided before our very eyes (berlin conference), ****, this was 50 years before Rosa Parks!" The question is why were these black devils like this? The answer may lie in the fact that the Boule' is a GREEK organization. The name Boule' is a greek term, meaning "advisor's to the king". The question is, who is the king?! The king that they advise, or protect, are the white secret societies responsible for white supremacy: the first white greek fraternity, Phi Beta Kappa, the Illuminati, Rhodes/Rothschild secret society, Skull & Bones, the Masons, the Round Table Group, The New World Order, One World Government, the Carnegie, Mellon, Rhodes, Milner's Kindergarten, The Rhodes Crown, Times Crown, All Souls Group, Clevedine Sect, and numerous other wealthy family organizations (all are simply alias' and go by many names, but consist of same members and ideology). These white beasts have raped, murdered & colonized our people for hundreds of years and their children continue the genocide against people of color around the globe.

One of the problems we should have with the Boule' (and the offsprings of the Boule', the other 8 college frats and sororities) is that they falsely acknowledge the GREEKS as the founders of civilization. We of course know this is a lie. We know that the greeks got their knowledge from the Nile Valley (ancient Kemet and Ethiopia -- where the original Afrikan man and woman evolved), and they plagiarized (after killing us off and raping KMT, deemed themselves as the originators of the knowledge we gave them) our history and sought to erase the Afrikan presence of KMT. We know that Pythagoras did not create a theorem, but that he stole it from our ancient Afrikan mystery schools.

Who is the Boule'? They are the so-called "talented 10th" DuBois is famous for speaking of (it must also be noted that DuBois' boy, Locke, was a ******. DuBois was also perceived to have homosexual tendencies). They are a mutation of a white man that seeks to represent something he is not (GREEK). They are "prominent" blacks white america gave to us. Collectively, all 4000+ members make up the wealthiest group of black men on the planet. -- and to think, none are working in the interest of black people; but, rather, gets a kick out of holding YT's penis as he pisses on people of color (the house *****/field Afrikan theory ain't dead!)! As of 1994, there were 101 chapters in the world; yes the Boule' is in your town! Anywhere there are professional blacks, the Boule' coagulates. The amount of these men's wealth (including strong political and economic connections -- strong enuff to assist in killing Malcolm X and fellow Boule' member Martin Luther King!) cannot be matched by any other 3300+ blacks anywhere in the world!

http://www.daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/articles/boule'series/boule1-3roster/boule1/boulept1.html

Good thread bruh....

kemetkind said:
hey guess what brother info I stepped away from this thread a couple minutes and here's your apology man. I shouldn't come at you the way I did pointing out the falsehoods in that post - and I really shouldn't keep banging on the moderators. Ya'll human just like me, ain't nobody perfect.

Really and truly if ya'll think I made up that whole thing with my IP it's time for me to move on cause that should tell me all I need to know.

I'll be honest - lay it all out - I will not lie I felt like my IP was blocked intentionally. I could be wrong, but it just didn't and still don't make sense to me. Now if I didn't love this place I would've been able to walk away then, but for some reason I keep coming back looking for a way to make sense of it all.

Fact is I was and am very bitter about it cause I felt like somebody coulda just came to me str8 up and said we don't like or trust what you're trying to do instead of blocking my IP. I would've gladly made sure whatever was done was inside the wishes of the leadership here...even said so up front before I did anything....several times.

So me coming down on you in this thread is just me letting my frustration
over other issues, other threads, spill into this one. Yeah I do believe it's some mess you got up in here based on some bogus info, but guess what it's not worth fighting over.

You're a good brother man keep it real and continue to make positive thangs happen.

peace

Brother I don't know anything about what happened too your IP address, or why someone would want it blocked as you have made nothing but positive contributions as far as I can see...I have not seen your every post, so I can only speak on what I have seen..........

If you need too vent, I have no problems with you venting here with me as you are not heavy you are my brother!!!

Really and truly if ya'll think I made up that whole thing with my IP it's time for me to move on cause that should tell me all I need to know
.No one but me said this brother and I have only said it too you and you said that that was not the case, so I apologized for thinking that way. I have not heard anyone else make that claim about your IP address problems.....

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back