Black Spirituality Religion : The book of the dead & Jesus

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
Jesus as a Reincarnation of Horus
The story of Horus can be found in "The Egyptian Book of the Dead” (also known as the "Papyrus of Ani") written over 3,000 years before the the story of Jesus.

Osiris, Isis, and Horus are the principal trinity of the Egyptian religions. God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit is the Christian trinity.

The book of the dead & the bible
"Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." - Horus, (Book of the Dead, Ch. 173)

"Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once." - Jesus, (John 13:31-32)

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen046.html

osiris3.jpg

Because of the dark ages, and the relatively inaccurate science of carbon dating; in some cases: timelines can get very tricky to navigate. There is only one story of the son of God. However, the story has been retold over the centuries. It is good, that you drew a parallel between Egypt and Christ. As for the fact, of reincarnation; we are to die daily, and Christ is to be reborn, continually within us.

Since there's is only one story as you said, we need to discuss it....but I'm sure that you know and I know that in order to do it that we can't use the Bible, right?....and I'm also sure that you know that we can't begin the story with God, we have to start from his mother. So I'm all ears for this truly great conversation and you're free to use any book you want to or any version you want to.

I have a question: what's wrong with the Bible? Its true meaning is backed up and confirmed, by many different literary sources, mathematics(which never lie), science, geography, astronomy, history, archaeology, zoology, biology.....
All I have gotten from you so far, Mr. K. is argument. No factual evidence, or even good theories. Here is a good suggestion for you: if you truly have a healing touch or can train yourself to obtain one; as you have told others. You might want to consider partnering with Pastor Benny Hinn. You and he could quit the spiritual side of the racket, and open up a medical practice. You would be world-renowned, and you wouldn't have to peddle books any longer. At that point, you could make a real contribution to society.

godsmantru said:
I have a question: what's wrong with the Bible? Its true meaning is backed up and confirmed, by many different literary sources, mathematics(which never lie), science, geography, astronomy, history, archaeology, zoology, biology.....
All I have gotten from you so far, Mr. K. is argument. No factual evidence, or even good theories. Here is a good suggestion for you: if you truly have a healing touch or can train yourself to obtain one; as you have told others. You might want to consider partnering with Pastor Benny Hinn. You and he could quit the spiritual side of the racket, and open up a medical practice. You would be world-renowned, and you wouldn't have to peddle books any longer. At that point, you could make a real contribution to society.

Sorry, working with Mr. Hinn isn't my idea of working. Besides, I work with too many children and African organizations for the freedom and liberation of our people to divest my energies into the realm of healing. To do that requires a discipline, diet and spiritual developing process that my social environment does not afford me. Furthermore, if he were actually doing what he claims to do he would be dead already. And in terms of peddling books, you're peddling books...and you didn't even write them!....and in terms of contributing to society, we all contribute...although everyone may not like our contributions or agree with them. Now in terms of what is wrong with the Bible?...Keep quoting from it and you shall see. Either I'm going to find out just how good you think you are or you're going to find out just how good I know I am.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back